Secret of the Tomb, Part 1 (PROLOGUE INCLUDED): The Tablet's Malfunction

(A/N: this is gonna be one long chapter so just stay with me here)

~~EGYPT, 1938, the Ahkemrah Expidition~~

There was ruckus in Egypt, explorers packing artifacts up, and men panicking about a storm, and whatnot.

"Please, Robert, it's been two months!" A man said to another.

"Archie, I'm not stopping!"

"Dad!" Robert's son ran up to him, taking off his bandana from his face, "What's with all this wind, Pop?"

"C.J, go wait in the truck." Robert said.

"I don't wanna just wait in the truck!"

"I said go! Windows up!"

C.J sighed and did as his father told him, but as he was on his way to the truck, the ground beneath him gave up, and he fell through. Sand was everywhere, and C.J dusted himself off. "Help!" He hollered, but nothing. He looked around, wondering if anything was in there with him. He walked down the sand dune that fell with him, and he turned on his flashlight. There were statues of Anibus, and gold everywhere. He looked infront of him to find three sarcophagus, and a golden tablet on the wall.

"C.J?" a voice said, climbing down a rope ladder, "Are you all right?" "Yeah, I'm fine!" C.J said. The voice was Robert, and he climbed down the ladder.

"YES!" He cheered, then running up to his son, "I've looked for the Tomb of Ahkmenrah for twenty years, and what do you do? You fall right into it!" Robert lifted C.J up for a few seconds, before turning to the guidesman, "Amir, load up the truck."

"Mr.Fredericks, there is no time. The storm is almost upon us." Amir said. "Then you'd better hurry." Robert responded, before soaking in the glory of the tomb. One of the other guidesmen then aggressively pinned C.J onto one of the walls threatening, shouting in Arabic, before Robert yanked him off.

"HEY! Whats the matter with you, huh?" Robert yelled at the man. The man responded in Arabic.

"He said, 'We must leave this place immediately. if anyone disrupts this tomb, the end will come'." Amir translated.

"The end will come."

"...We load the trucks."

at least fifteen of the men started carrying stuff, clamoring about in the newly discovered tomb. Minutes later, Robert and another man are looking at everyone load trucks up in the sandstorm. "I have a feeling we're making a terrible mistake!" the other man said. "We're not making a mistake, we're making history! Don't worry! C.J! Let's go!" Robert said, as the two walk to their separate trucks.

~~End of prologue, now just some information ig~~

Y/n Daley was the CEO and owner of the company known as "Daley Devices". They made many inventions. Some more useful than others, but they were still created by them, nonetheless. A personal favorite they made for themself and themself only, was the ant-sized earbud/microphone. They spent multiple hours of the day making (basically) ant-sized earbuds. The press, one day, found out about this idea, and people have used it's small size, but advancedness to keep their house safe, but it was actually just made so that they could talk to Jed and Octavius on nights that they couldn't make it to the museum and had to stay home or go onto talk shows. 

~~okay now the actual story~~

It was reopening night, and with the planetarium's updates and advances, the place will be livelier than ever.

"Tonight gonna be fun fun! Here come dum-dum!" Moai said as Larry, Sacagawea, and Y/n are walking around, making sure everything is perfect.

"Rexy is waxed and buffed, Teddy is grooming his moustache, I reviewed fire safety procedures with the primordial men, and Jed and Octavius are- wait, where are they?" Sacagawea asked, looking at her list.