BOTS, Chapter 11: the greatest battle the world may ever know

(A/N: OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT PUBLISHED IN LIKE A MONTH BUT I PROMISE ILL TRY TO STAY MOTIVATED, EVEN WITH MY A.S.D AND MAYBE POTENTIALLY A.D.D ASS LMAO)

"It appears my work here is done." Abe says, fixing his coat, then crouching to Larry and Y/n.

"Just remember, son, a house divided against itself cannot stand." Abe winks, knowing they'll need that knowledge for later. Larry nods at him as he holds the hourglass, and Abe walks out of the shattered glass, before bidding "Farewell!".

"What now?" Ivan asked. Kahmunrah paused.

"...You know, I'm not quite sure," Kahmunrah said, turning around, "I suppose we should probably start by watching those two die." he put emphasis on 'die'. Larry and Y/n's hearts sank at that moment.

"Streltsy! Make them dead!" Ivan commanded at his men, pointing at the father and kid. Larry and about to run away, and about to tell Y/n to run, when he stopped and heard a bugle blast. everyone turned to where the bugle was coming from. "Now what?" Kahmunrah eye-rolled and whined. Everyone looked to see the whole gang from New York, and some of the artifacts from the Smithsonian and Archives.

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO ATTACK. RIGHT?" Custer yelled. He paused, before yelling again.

"NOW!!" he lifted his weapon up, and everyone yelled a war cry. Jed joined in from in the hourglass, Octavius joined in from on the squirrel, and Y/n sighed in relief that someone was there to help the poor mortals (they and their father).

Everyone was screaming and running, attacking each other, when someone knocked the hourglass from Larry's hand, making it go skrt across the room.  Larry tried to go get it, but Y/n quickly stopped him and started running, themself.

"I got this Dad! Go get the tablet!!" They said, before running to the hourglass. As they almost grabbed it, someone's foot kicked it across the room again. "FUCK! COME ON!" Y/n screamed. Larry would have said something about Y/n's language, but was unbothered by it, compared to their current situation. Before Y/n could go chase the hourglass again, Octavius yelled.

"Fear not, Y/n! I will help Jedediah!" He hollered courageously, before getting the squirrel to run. Y/n ran off to try and get the tablet at they realize that Larry wasn't anywhere to be found.

~~Meanwhile~~

Larry ran to a tower of jewels and possessions to find Custer.

"Hey, what's going on?!"

"I'm hiding."

"Hiding?! What are you doing?! C'mon, we need you!"

"I'm a failure"

Larry heard him say this, and he crouched down, ready to comfort him.

"Hey, hey, no you're not." He gave a confused yet comforting look.

"Did you foolishly lead 208 Americans to their deaths at the Battle of Little Bighorn?" Custer asked rhetorically.

"...No."

"No? Not good. Not good, at all."

"That's not good." Larry uttered.

"Sure, I talk a good game, but the truth of the matter is, I don't deserve these stars." Custer pointed at some of his stars on his uniform, "...I will always be famous for my biggest failure." He pauses, and looks down in disappointment.

"Hey." Larry put a hand on his arm, "The past is the past, okay? Right now, this moment, this night, this is what you're gonna be remembered for." Custer looked up at him. "This is your last stand." Larry finishes. Custer looks around to see all the people and animals he brought together from different timelines and cultures, to fight for their lives.