Secret of the Tomb, part 2: What Happened?!

Everyone sat on the staircase in disappointment. Y/n sat down with them, comforting them because they can tell that the gang feels bad about what happened.

"Guys, what was going on out there?" Larry asked, "Seriously, what were you thinking?" Laaa was imitating him from behind. "Laaa, I got this, all right? Go over there." Larry pointed at a corner twenty feet away, and Laaa did as told.

"Atilla, what were you doing to that dolphin, man?" Atilla looked down in self pity as Larry confronted him. "It's a dolphin, it's one of the most peaceful creatures on Earth, and you were... hacking into it like the cove! Did you see the look on Regis Philbin's face?"

"Reejuuu?"

"Yeah man, Reeju. And Teddy, what were you doing, pointing a gun at me??"

"Forgive me, Lawrence, I don't know what came over me." Teddy said, and Y/n rubbed his back in comfort.

"Do you even remember what happened?"

"...Not at all."

Laaa started yelping as he was getting electrocuted.

"LAAA! DON'T- Stop that! Put the defibrillator down!!" Y/n hollered. Laaa then proceeded to put them on his ears, as if they're headphones. "LAAA, THAT'S ELECTRICITY, THOSE AREN'T HEADPHONES." Larry said, about to lose it over this (literal and figurative) Neanderthal. Then Dexter started pissing on him like how he did the first time they met.

"Woah! Hey! Dexter!!! WHAT are you doing?!" Larry yelled, "Honestly, if you're gonna act like a baby, then I'll get you some diapers! You want diapers again? Huh?" Y/n laughed to themself at the memory of Dexter walking around the museum in embarrassment while wearing diapers, as Larry asks Dexter if he wants diapers 'again'. Dexter frowned and stopped.

"Woah! Woah! Ease up on the reins there, hoss! Can't you see?! He feels terrible! Hell, we all do!" Jedediah said. Y/n put their finger down and Jed started grabbing it like a stress toy.

"Look, I don't know what's going on with everybody here, but tonight was really weird. Really weird.

"We feel awful! Something took hold of us like an evil spell!" Octavius spurted, joining Jed in grabbing. "Yeah, like we just weren't ourselves." Jed added. Larry looked around and sighed.

~~timeskip~~

As Y/n and Larry were about to go to the elevator of their apartment building, Larry was getting a call. Larry pulled out his phone and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Larry." It was McPhee. Larry put his phone on speaker.

"Hey, Dr. McPhee." Larry said. Y/n remained quiet.

"Yeah, hi! How's it going?"

"Uh, okay." Larry said as he pushed the elevator button, the door opening.

"Good. Good! Good, good good, good. ..Hey, you know that sound, when you're hiding in a rubbish bin... fearing for your life, because a Tyrannosaurus rex is using it as a hacky-sack?"

"No. I don't know that sound." The elevator door closed.

"You don't know that sound? Oh, hold on one second."

...

BANG BANG BANG

"THAT'S THE SOUND! THAT'S THE SOUND!!! It will HAUNT my dreams!"

"I'm sorry, look, really, I'm sorry." Larry apologized, "I swear to you, I had no idea this was going to happen."

"No- n- 'I had no idea it was gonna happen, I'm only in charge of all the special effects'! It was YOUR FAULT! THEY WERE YOUR SPECIAL EFFECTS!"