Battle of the Smithsonian, Part 2: The Call

Y/n and Larry tried to reach the board, but nothing could be done. All they could do was look at the loading truck drive away.

It was a Friday night. Larry and Y/n picked Nicky up from school, and went out to get Chinese food for a guest coming over. They then reached Larry's place.

"So they're gone? There's nothing you can do?" Nicky asked. Larry turned on the light. "I wish there was man. I'm telling you, Y/n and I tried everything. We talked to McPhee, I called the board, but they shipped 'em out this morning." Larry said, putting the food on the table, walking into the walkway pantry. "This is a lot of food, dad." Nicky said going through the bag. "Yeah, Ed from work's gonna come by. I thought I told you. We just have to go over a couple little work things." Larry explained. "So you work tonight?" Y/n asked. "Hey, I used to work every night." Larry said. "Yeah but that was when you had the coolest job in the world!" Nicky backed Y/n up. The phone then rang, and Larry walked out of the pantry. "Well, cool doesn't pay for your Guitar God 6 and Y/n's (hobby)." He said, putting the phone on speaker. "Hello?"

"Gigantor!! It's me, Jedediah!" a southern voice spoke into the phone. "Hold! Hold!" a fancy voice said in the background. "Jed??" Y/n said. Larry paused. the same fancy voice said "never surrender!". "Jed, what are you- how did you dial the phone?" Larry asked. "Long story! That brazen little monkey stole the tablet, and now we're in a world of hurt, boy!" Jedediah said. "Of course, Dexter would do this!" Y/n yelled, pissed. "What's going on?" Larry asked. "Kamunrah!" Jedediah yelled. "Kamunrah?" Larry said. "Ahkmenrah's big brother! He's here! And trust me, he is not a friendly!" Jedediah responded. you could still hear Octavius and the others fighting in the background. "I repeat, not a friendly!" "Is that Attila?! Jed?!" Larry asked, worried, picking up the phone. "Is he okay?!" Y/n asked. you could hear Jedediah fighting off in the background. "Jed?!" Larry yelled into the phone. Jedediah then hung up. Larry paused. "What was that about?" Nicky asked. "I dunno," Larry answered. "C'mon, I'm gonna drop you off at your mom's." Larry said, hurrying Nicky. "Y/n, come on. You too, you're gonna help me." "Help? With what?" Y/n asked, "Yeah, what's going on?" Nicky asked again. "Y/n and I are gonna go find out." Larry answered.