Battle of the Smithsonian, part 4: Found Them

Larry and Y/n looked around for the crate from New York. They saw tons of crates stacked on top of each other. Larry stopped at one and opened it up to see an octopus. "Aw, gross..." Y/n said, backing away from it's tentacles. Larry quickly shoved the tentacles back into the crate and closed it. They walked away like nothing happened.

The two saw planes and staues galore. The things that caught Larry and Y/n's eyes the most were statues of General George Custer and Amelia Earhart. Larry opened one of the gates and let Y/n through, when they saw something they could never forget.

there were statues of Egyptians, closing the crate they were looking for. In the middle was an Egyptian wearing a big hat and a tunic. Larry and Y/n walked up to it. "This one here must be Kamunrah..." Y/n said, walking up to the middle statue. "Y/n be careful, they could unfreeze st any moment." Larry said, worried. He walked up to the crate to look inside. Y/n followed and put their head under Larry's to see. The Huns and Sacagawea were trying to shoot the Egyptians away. The miniatures including Jedediah and Octavius were trying to shoot and swing a sword. Larry then pointed his flashlight at Dexter, who was holding the tablet. "That little bastard..." Y/n grumbled. "You're lucky you're old enough for me to not tell you to watch your language." Larry teased, although a frown was still on his face, "Step back." Y/n did so, turned on a light, and Larry attempted to open the crate, eventually getting the tablet from Dexter. "I got it!" Larry whispered to Y/n, who gave a thumbs up. But just at that moment, the sun went down. The tablet started glowing.

The middle Egyptian started yelled something as he came back to life. Y/n and Larry were surrounded by other people, and they could here the New York exhibits come back to life, yelling to get out. The middle Egyptian looked at Larry and Y/n. He asked something in ancient Egyptian. Y/n and Larry didn't respond, not knowing the language. The man started speaking French. Still no response.

"English! English, perhaps?" he asked, with a lisp. "...I'm sorry, who are you?" Larry asked. Y/n rolled their eyes because Larry must've not paid attention when they said its probably Kamunrah.

"I am Kamunrah. Great king of the great king. And for the darkest depths of great history, I have come BACK TO LIFE!" the man 'Kamunrah' answered. All Larry did was nod in response.

"Perhaps you did not hear me. I am a centuries old Egyptian Pharaoh. I was dead. But now, I have come BACK TO LIFE!" Kamunrah somewhat repeated.

"Yeah, no, I heard that. we got that. Welcome back." Larry said. Kamunrah paused. "Who- Who are you two?" He stammered in confusion.

"Larry. Daley. Daley Devices? and this is my kid, Y/n," Larry introduced the two of them. "We're up in New York. It's funny, we know your brother, Ahkmenrah." "Oh, so they know baby brother! The favorite son." Kamunrah said mockingly. "Yeah, good kid." Y/n commented. "Isn't he just? You know, mother and father always gave him the best of everything, and I do mean everything! They even gave him the throne. The throne, which was rightfully MINE!" Kamunrah said, yelling the last part.

"He uh, never mentioned that." Y/n uttered.

"I'll just bet he didn't." Kamunrah sighed, "Well, now begins the era of Kamunrah, because I have come BACK TO- oh, nevermind. Just hand me the tablet." Kamunrah turned to Larry getting impatient. "Don't give it to him, Gigantors!!" Jedediah yelled. The crate got louder. "SILENCE! Silence in there please!" Kamunrah yelled, banging on the crate, "Don't make me come in there!" "No! I won't be muzzled!" "Don't you do anything to them, you-" Y/n started, but Larry covered their mouth. Kamunrah turned around, and slowly walked towards Y/n and Larry.

"Sorry, They've been misbehaving all day, I dunno what's... going on" Larry uttered an excuse.

"Look, that tablet is more powerful than you, Larry and Y/n Daley of Daley Devices, can possibly imagine. Bringing things back to life is just a parlor trick." Kamunrah said, walking closer to the two as they slowly backed away, "With it, I shall unlock the Gate to the Underworld, and bring back my army from the Land of the Dead." Larry and Y/n were at a dead end with an Egyptian behind them.

"So. If it's not too much trouble..." Kamunrah said, the other four Egyptians putting their spears up to Y/n and Larry.

"Hand it over."

"Okay, here you go." Larry said, giving Kamunrah the tablet. "...Wise decision." Kamunrah said, starting to walk away. "Yeah, I know, 'Cause I thought you wanted the Cube, but..." "Cube?" Y/n whispered. "Play along." Larry whispered back. Kamunrah commanded something in ancient Egyptian, then turned around. "The Cube?" He asked. "The Cube of Rubik." Larry answered. "Yeah, dude, the Cube of Rubik." Y/n sort of repeated.

"All right, what is this Cube of Rubik then?" Kamunrah asked.

"The Cube! You know, the one that turns all who oppose you to dust?" Larry asked. Kamunrah paused, trying to see if he knew of this cube. "That one? Oh, whatever, I thought... nevermind." Larry stammered. "You know, your brother didn't wanna mess with it, either. He wanted to play it safe if you catch my drift." Y/n added. "That's true," Larry said, "Just, you sort of struck me as a next-level kinda guy, so I was..." he shrugged. Kamunrah commanded in Egyptian, and the Egyptians surrounded Larry and Y/n once again.

"I am not my brother, Y/n. I will kill you, your father here, and your friends in the blind of an eye." Kamunrah said. The Egyptian guys stopped surrounding Larry and Y/n.

"Now, you two, take me to this Cube of Rubik."