Music

this one ain't depressing but I love it and think it's funny. I also listened to Ramstein and motorhead too much and got them stuck in my head.

   despite the impressions that Leo made, he didn't like pop, indie, or any of that, so when Percy got into an argument with Jason was better Leo almost scoffed about it. but I guess if I narrated it like this the story would be over in like 2 seconds, so here I'm passing the mic over to bad boy supreme himself. Leo Valdez

   Leo's pov

it was nearly time for the tacos to be ready, so I set the table with the help of piper and Annabeth who was already there, the plates were magic so you could get anything you wanted but they didn't make them my style.. so when Jason asked my taco recipe I remembered. long story short i made em for everybody and now I make em' once a week, but hey, i like cooking so it was all the same to me.

"dinners almost ready!" I shouted out across the ship, Fai and Hazel came first, talking amongst themselves, happily bobbing down the stairs. we heard yelling soon and I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking the same thing. "oh god here they come"

"but your wrong!" "that is not an argument! it's just a false statement!" Percy yelled back, karate chopping his palm face up. "I don't need to, I'm right!" Jason yelled back. the bickering continued, with no want to stop any of this, 98% of the time they argued about things it was completely useless crap.

"Valdez!" Percy turned to me for whatever reason, thinking I was the miraculous wonder to save him but in this. "help us with this!" Jason turned to me too, his eyes pleading for me to jump in and help him win this. "you look like someone who listens to pop and indie, which is better!" he yelled. I was honestly quite offended by that comment, I didn't listen to any of that, its stupid was all I wanted to do with it.

"I don't listen to that crap" I raised my eyebrows accusingly. much to my surprise piper gasped, "how dare you!" she shrieked, fake of course, but I could tell she meant the message but not the tone.

"What?" I asked though I knew perfectly what she had meant. "you're telling me you don't like 2 of the biggest genres of music in the world?" she asked, I nodded confused about why she was making such a big deal about it.

"wait then what do you like?" Percy asked, I visibly deflated, it didn't really fit my persona, and for some reason that made me really self-conscious. "um" I shifted. "here, what is your favourite genre at least?" Annabeth got out her phone. 

   "um, I mean like, 80 percent of my favourite songs are... german gothic rock" I whispered the last part but Jason picked it up. "what did he say?" Annabeth asked, "german gothic rock? he said german gothic rock" Jason confirmed, then pat me on the back, smiling an evil grin, I was about to tell him to wipe it off his face when I realized that's what I must have looked like. 

   some just stared and soon I got tired of the eyes all looking at me, so I walked up and grabbed Annabeth's phone, may I remind you I built it so uh... yeah I guess that justifies some of it. she had Spotify open, so I guess she was trying to get more information on me.

   I typed it into the search bar, "this one ain't german but it's one of my favourites" I said before pressing play.

they stopped to listen, obviously not expecting this type. smirking I blasted the volume, and I swear to gods, I made Percy flinch.

   "Okay okay, we got it" Annabeth laughed, snacking her phone back and pausing it, turning down the volume in advance so she didn't get a nice surprise when she listened to a song next. "I never would have guessed you would listen to that" Hazel was slightly in shock, clearly not used to the twenty-first-century style of music. I just laughed in return.

   I saw Piper smirk at the others, before asking "so what else you got" I returned her evil grin with my own. "oh you'll see" I then proceeded to play most likely the entire of Ramstein, this time with Piper's phone. you already know I lip-synced all the lyrics, didn't matter if they were german or not.

   in the end, Piper and I were cackling, but on the other hand, the other 5 looked kinda uncomfortable. that made me laugh more.

   "so I'm guessing you not picking pop?" Percy asked, "hell no"

   I picked up a taco and shoved it in my mouth, I nearly started laughing again, seeing only one was left on the table, and Percy and Jason hadn't had any yet. this would be fun.

   Percy was the first to notice, he lunged for it but Jason caught on quickly, the little mini-fight went on for about 3 minutes before Percy inevitably won. the rest took turns patting him on the back, saying things like "tough luck buddy" or "maybe next time." the poor guy looked distraught.

   I walked up to him last and said something to lift his spirits, "don't worry man, I saved some in the fridge" then walked away, grinning when he heard him spring to the fridge.

   alright! it was... really short. but I promise... the next one or maybe the one after it will be longer... I promise. but anyway I hope you enjoyed it, thank you so much for tuning in but I gotta tune out. for now, panwake! away!