Re-play

WHO! DREW THIS? if you know pleeeeeease tell me! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E E E E E EE E  E E E  E E EE E EASE!

Let's just say Leo had a busy day or having to be exact. The Argo had to be built in about two months but that wasn't the thing bothering him. apparently, the Ares cabin was horrible at chilling the fuck out. They had managed to blow a hole in the roof of the big house that the rest of camp nominated Leo to fix, of course, it had to be him, just of course.

   he was just about done with the Argo for the day when Piper came in fuming, "I cannot believe them!" she stormed into the bunker and crossed her arms. 

   "What happened to get you so worked up beauty queen?" Leo asked smirking, quite curious to see what made her so angry.

   "those stupid Ares cabin jerks! they COMPLETELY broke the Aphrodite cabin!" she leaned against the wall, her braided hair being squashed. "okay I'll fix it" Leo sighed, mapping out his work for the next day. "what- no I just came in here to vent" Piper said quickly, "you're already fixing the big house"

   "yep, but people actually live there Piper, the big house can be put off" Curse him and his loving heart! now he had even more of a busy schedule, though at least Piper seemed happy.

   she was jumping up and down, her voice sounding like a kettle moments before the water started to boil.

   "Really!" she said, the water finally bubbling. Leo gave a quick relaxed smile as Piper practically ran, jumping out of the door.

   Leo rolled around in his chair, flipping his pen around his long fingers. Gods, he was so tired! Was it so hard to ask for just one day when nothing major went wrong?

   he got to work.

   by the time he left the bunker, it was already midday, meaning he was running a little late. and oh boy Piper was not kidding when she said the Aphrodite cabin was in shambles, holes littered the walls and the paint on the ceiling was either frayed off in some parts or scratched. 

   he almost didn't want to know what had happened.

   because of the cool breeze at night, the campers had settled in with either the Athena campers or the Demeter who had both accepted this right away.

   the second he got to work his ADHD kicked in, time flew by and he didn't even know what he was doing, at this point, it was all muscle memory. by the time he came to his senses, he was already finishing up! the holes in the walls were all filed and the ceiling was re-tiled already. he kept finding out new things that his toolbelt was able to help him with.

   then he looked outside

   I guess he hadn't actually done his job as fast as he had thought, the sun was just above the horizon. still time before sunset. time before the harpies come out and usher him into his (in his opinion unneeded) 

   he raced over to the big house, where the hole in the roof was clearly visible.

   the inside of the big house was practically the same, the rather odd living decapitated jaguar head on the wall, the ping-pong tables for emergencies, and the chairs near the campfire all cozily huddling together. 

   Leo slowly tiptoed to the stairs to the attic, the old room of the oracle for he was told though he didn't know why in the world Rachel Dare would want to live up there.

   he was careful where to step, as a child of Hephaestus he could sense where the weaker parts in the floorboards were, careful to not wake up Seymore as for some reason he didn't carry snausages in his pockets everywhere he went. Leo could never quite understand where all that food went.