Seizure

Jason sat on the small chair beside the couch where Annabeth Percy and Hazel were stationed, the couple next to each other with Frank sitting below Hazel, her playing with his hair. Piper ran and jumped on his lap, sitting so he could see almost the entire flat-screen tv, the only exception was the bottom right corner, not visible behind Piper's thick brown hair, but he was okay with that.

   Leo was upstairs Making nachos, he was the only one who had access to the kitchen before Buford the table herded them out of the room screaming: GET SOME CLOTHES ON. that of course was set into action when Percy had set the kitchen on fire trying to make a batch of cookies, blue of course. how the son of the sea set a fire, he didn't know.

   the warning signs passed, just the usual things, violence, swearing, flashing lights. Jason was happy that coach hedge was not there and Buford was up helping Leo, for some reason he was better with not setting fire than Percy was, things confused him.

   the movie started and he couldn't help but feel bad for Leo, he hadn't seen this one so he was missing out, but he had insisted he showed everyone his famous recipe and to not wait, so Percy (the one who suggested the movie) would have to catch him up later.

   the movie started, it was going great so far and even better when Leo came back with a hot pile of nachos, smiling his signature grin. they look delicious, half drizzled with cheese of all sorts, the other half plainer but still looked good, for frank of course. the middle half had meat, like chicken bits and even little bits of bacon, and the end sides had tofu, For Piper. complete with dips on the side, even labelled, like salsa, or, franks... red hot. franks red hot.

   he sat down and placed the large rectangular tray on the table, sitting on a large thin pillow. he then started to ask questions, harmless but kind of annoying considering it was his idea to leave in the first place, but as Jason looked at the cheesy-not cheesy meaty-tofu mess that stood in front of him, he didn't feel that anymore suddenly.

   he reached out and grabbed some, loaded with toppings and sauce. he loved it was a bit of an understatement, and trying to explain the flavour would be utterly useless, so I'll give you this, it was amazing.

   but as the movie went off a feeling of dread encased Jason, at first he thought it was nervousness, this was a horror movie after all, it would be scary and he didn't exactly want to be seen screaming and clutching Piper for comfort. Leo would never let that go.

   then it started to feel like exactly when he had lost his memory, the wilderness school he had never been so sure of, it felt... fuzzy, like it was all there but he couldn't get to it. though he was not entirely sure what he could not get to.

   he tried to shrug it off but it was kind of hard to when a nagging voice in his head insisted something was wrong and something bad was going to happen.

   however, the movie went on, it's not like he could stop it in his mind, get up and say something is going to happen. no one would believe him, though they had seen some pretty weird things.

   "wait is that the one who went in the shed, or the wimpy one, I can't tell everything is too dark" Leo pulled him out of his odd thoughts, and for once he was thankful that the guy would never shut up. "no no, he is the one we know nothing about, that guy we saw earlier, remember?" Percy clarified.

   flashing lights echoed across the screen, then Jason remembered, and it chilled him to the bone. the memories he wanted of the wilderness school. Leo had epilepsy.

   "g-guys" his voice was slurred, "I-i" Jason ran and shielded his face from the movie as if that would do anything, Leo's face went numb and he seemed to be starring into space, his muscles were stiff but would jerk out at random points.

   "what's going on!" Annabeth shouted, "Leo has epilepsy!" he said back, "he reacted to the flashing lights, and the pattern caused him to go into seizures" Jason explain, he sounded calm as he held the seizing boy, but on the inside, he was panicking, he was upset, upset that he couldn't remember in time.

   "What!" Piper, who was now sitting at an odd angle since he shoved her off said, "I never knew of this!" she sounded like she was about to cry. Percy stopped the movie. he and Annabeth carried Leo over to the med bay.

   Jason sat there for a moment, thinking bad about himself. "oh my gosh" he said, curling up into a ball. "I'm so sorry." Frank and Hazel Looked confused, but Piper the most. "I couldn't remember in time, I learned it from my fake memories, the wilderness school ones" his voice wavered. "the wilderness school has always been kinda... how do I say. out of reach? blurry? I didn't realize until it happened."

   Piper rubbed his back, "don't worry bout' it, I'm meant to be his best friend and I never even knew" she chuckled "dont blame yourself." she patted him on the back and got up, stretching. "come on, lets go visit."

   when Leo woke up they acted like it was the most spectacular thing in the world, clapping wooing and all others were heard throughout the entire ship, alerting a venti or two, but they didn't care. "what happened you guys are acting like I was in a coma" he complained. "seizure but close" Jason corrected him and Piper punched him on the arm slightly.

   "ah god im sorry, I didn't see the warnings" he face-palmed. "don't worry bout it man!" Percy exclaimed, "just don't scare us like that again" he said sternly. "okay sure, i'll try to contain my medical disorder for you" he said sarcastically, "thank you" Percy huffed. "wait"

   the ship laughed, everyone was happy, not dead, and that was the best Jason could ask for.

   hello human beans! um... as you can see i suck at writing endings, so it will mostly be sudden one sentence crap but as i said before, you get what you get and you get up-set. also sorry its short, i tried to stretch it out just a little but my mind wouldn't cooperate.. but thank you so much for tuning in but for now i gotta tune out, so for now! panwake! away!