Suicidal

this is a request from @Midnight4Lifers so thank you so much for the recommendation! I hope you like it!

warning! self-harm! boy-x-boy! though you should probably be used to that by now if you're in this fandom.

   Leo . . . wasn't doing the best. intrusive thoughts plagued his mind telling him things, telling him he was worthless, horrible, useless. he gasped, but he couldn't stop them. he pulled his hair out. but nothing worked.

   he sat in the tub, red streams bleeding from his wrists. he knew it was wrong. he knew he should never, ever do this. but why did it feel so good? why was it the only thing that shut up the stupid voices in his head?

   he sat crying, knowing all of this yet he beat himself up over it constantly. "why can't I do something right for a change!" he would yell. "I'm just not good enough." he came to a conclusion after pounding on the wall for as long as he could remember that day. just like that one, the days were going by in a flash, in a sort of haze. he would get through the days just fine, when he went to the engine room to sleep he couldn't remember anything. just blurry faces and muffled words.

   through the gnarly cuts it felt like the voice pounding in his head wanting to escape, was doing so through his appendage. he felt at ease.

   he watched the red flood through the drain.

   Leo got up and stumbled out of the tub, searching for the first aid kit. he had done this so many times before that he could probably do it with his eyes closed. disinfect, wash, dry, and bandage. and done.

   Leo stared into his face in the mirror. it was many things. it was ugly, it was tired looking, it looked starved. but it didn't look like his. he was losing it. 100%.

   it didn't help his mental state when he found out he liked Jason. he was everything Leo wasn't, and that just seemed to rub salt in the wound. he scowled at himself.

   with everything done and taken care of Leo marched out of the bathroom. the thing he loved about building the Argo II was that he knew where all of the secret rooms were. he knew all the passageways and all of the tight squeezes not even the girls could get through. meaning he always had the option to just go and . . . cry. that sounded a lot less depressing in his mind.

   he could hear Annabeth calling out to him from one of these said rooms, "Leo! Dinners ready! Come and get some before Percy takes it all!" he didn't respond. "Leo where are you!" he tucked his head in closer.

   Annabeth grumbled in Ancient Greek. she left muttering "he'd said he'd be here!"

   Leo held his hand above his magic tool belt and asked, "mirror please," it obliged. he stared into it, still not recognizing the person on the other end.

   wow, no wonder no one likes you

   he flinched, but soon calmed. "hey Kate." yes, he named the voice, and yes, it sounded female. got a problem with that?

   hey! how do-o-o-ing!

   she giggled uncontrollably, screeching in Leo's brain like a mindless child. "ugh" he groaned. he was not in the mood for this. I mean, he never was, but especially not today.

   it's always 'ugh' with you! never 'fine, or how ar' yah!

   she nagged. "not now, please! I can't deal with you" he thought of saying, "you sound too much like her' but thought that was a bit obvious. she appeared to him, floating like a cartoon character leaning toward a heavenly smell.