Third Memory: The Accident

hey uh! remember how I said this will most likely not be in order or some of them not even be in the same timeline? I was talking about this. this will be when they first sat down and they were getting used to the whole thingie.

and yes this will have the reaction of the seven when the workshop burns down.

   Leo looked to be about one, he was about one foot tall and his big brown eyes were too enormous for his head.

   a woman in black funeral robes held him carefully, cradling him in her arms. "now my little hero, lets me see just how brave you can be" she had a rather pale complexion, and impossibly black licorice hair way too dark compared to her skin tone.

   "H-Holy Hades it's Hera!"Annabeth threw her arms forward. Frank squinted at the screen, "it-it is!" Annabeth grits her teeth, knowing now why it was Hera who was the one who sat him down. the rather mild chaos of the room dies down when the screen starts to move again

   she carefully lay Leo down in a warm bed made of red and yellow blankets and pillows. "here, dream wonderfully" and she let him fall into unconsciousness.

   "something is fishy," Percy said, how ironic for the son of Poseidon to say something like that. he laughed. "no I mean, something is off, why is hear tucking him in?" people agreed. Annabeth nodded her head especially, "I don't like her" she muttered, "or so I've heard" she gave Percy a little smack on the arm for that one.

   Leo's dream appeared slightly foggy but clear enough to see everything. Leo dreamt of the sea, wait, no, something was in it, a rather big boat with massive oars.

   "That's. . . that's the argo II is it not?" Frank had to ask. "yup, looks like," Piper said, sounding chill and nonchalant though she looked just as flabbergasted as Frank.

   Leo was sitting by the masthead, a giant bronze dragon with glowing red polycarbonate eyes. he laughed, a bit of a mix between his devilish grinning laugh and a kid's giggle.

   he looked behind him and several -six to be precise- shadowy figures stood behind him. an overwhelming urge and sense of inferiority fell in waves from the TV.

   "wha- what is this?" Frank asked, "is this how he feels?" Piper suggested but was interrupted by a high-pitched scream that woke Leo up from his little nap.

   his mother lunged toward the bed and scooped him up, the warmth of the covers disappearing as soon as she did. she then proceeded to berate Hera in Spanish, "¡¿que estabas pensando?! ¡El es un chico! él podría crecer para ser tu 'héroe', ¡pero sigue siendo mi hijo! ¡Él sigue siendo mi BEBÉ! ¡Tú, monstruo!" (thank you oh lord and saviour google translate but if any of you guys actually know Spanish and this is all wrong please either pm me or do it in the comments, I'll say what it means at the bottom, 'preaciate it!)

   they all just sat there, some words made sense like monstruo, which might have been the word monster but none of them could speak Spanish, so they were all just kind of in the dark.

   whatever she said had clearly offended the goddess, who with her short temper left abruptly. Leo looked at the bed, which didn't look like a standard type, then looked confused. his eyes wandered over to his holder, then lit up, "mama!" he giggled, wrapping his arms around her neck.

   it was only years later that Leo realized his Tia had set him down to sleep in a fading fireplace

   "um . . . okay?" Annabeth started, "what do you mean okay?" Piper asked, "I mean, he's fireproof right?" Piper smirked, "ah yes, of course, he knew that at the age of one"