Fanboying

heyyy! here with just a quick little headcanon, I found I always thought about!! so now I'm doing it!

   "I KNOW!" Annabeth jumped up and down. "what if we move it over so we could maybe put auxiliary computers at the main control?" she suggested, a particular twinkle in her eyes. "yeah! that's what I was thinking too but I wouldn't know how to do that without a circuit breaker or six going off" both then looked deep in thought, completely oblivious to both Frank who had just walked into the bunker and Jason who had been sitting there for about an hour, trying to figure out some part of their idea of 'fun'.

   "what are they doing?" Frank asked, not taking his gaze off Leo's feet which were currently occupying themselves by bouncing up and down uncontrollably. "that's what I've been trying to figure out for the past forty-five minutes" Jason sighed. "I don't get them"

   Frank shrugged, "do you at least know if they'll be coming for camp dinner? Hazel and I are visiting so I came to ask before we have to leave in two days" Jason shrugged too, parroting him. 

   "I can go ask if you want?" "interrupting them? dangerous. but it would be appreciated" Frank smiled. "but I do have to go" he gave a quick high five to Jason and left through the door Leo didn't care to close.

   Jason wondered, how could he get them to go to dinner without getting a black eye. he could try, couldn't he?

   Jason waltzed up to the pair, seeing the complicated blueprints for whatever the heck they were trying to do. though whatever Jason sees looks complicated to him, especially the time he watched Leo make the ultimate taco consisting of 3 types of ground beef, 4 types of cheese, a whole tray of vegetables, and seven different hot sauces all in one shell.

   he had to of been standing there for at least three minutes before Annabeth noticed him standing there looking as if he were deep in thought like the other two.

   before she could say anything he pointed to a random spot on the page and said "what if we put it there" . . . Leo nearly imploded. "NO!" "do you want to kill us all?!" "that would be catastrophic!" they shouted at him for a good minute before they shooed him off, Jason laughing like a hyena.

   "Before you go completely daydreamy again Hazel and Frank are wondering if you're gonna join us for dinner, they leave for camp Jupiter in two days" then he left.

   Leo and Annabeth were, of course, nowhere to be seen, except for a little bit after. a conversation, well argument, if Audrey Hepburn was hot or not. with Frank and surprisingly Percy and Hazel were on the "no, absolutely not" team. currently winning.

   "well I think she is" Leo seemed to appear out of nowhere. "me too" Annabeth popped into existence. "where did you guys come from!?" Jason shrieked at the sight of them. Leo just laughed. "how did you get there?" Percy said, obviously more composed than Jason.

   "After brainstorming Annabeth quickly helped me put together some soundproof shoes," Leo said smirking, "knew it would get a good laugh" everyone nodded, of course, he would do something like that.

   "you know never in a million years would I expect you two to get along, it kind of scares me" Percy shrugged, "why wouldn't I? Annabeth is very smart?" "Leo is smarter than you would think too seaweed brain, just because he's stupid does not mean he is stupid!" they scolded, at least the others got a good laugh.

   "guess what I called them?" Leo asked.

   "What?" Percy said exasperated.

   "sneakers"

   Hello, human beans! honestly only expected this to be like, 200 words, but I love the idea that Annabeth and Leo have a great friendship and do stuff like this after the war all the time. but quick question, do you guys like the memories series? just let me know, and thank you so much for tuning in but now, I have to tune out! so for now! panwake! away!!!