Chapter 9 (A LIGHT IN THE DARK)

A little warning....This chapter contains hints of abuse and violence.. You can skip the half chapter if you can't handle it

Anastasia hasn't even completely taken a step inside her house when a rough hand of Paul grabs her wrist and he drags her in before slamming the door shut

Anastasia shivers in fear internally at the sight of his leather belt in his hand.

She fixates her gaze on the floor, preparing herself for the incoming pain.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHORING AROUND, YOU SLUT!" He screams at her and raises the belt high up in air before hitting it right across her back. The impact was so high that it instantly cuts through her skin, chilling her bones.

He continues beating her not even caring that she fell down on the floor unmoving.

Spitting at her unconscious body, he kicks her roughly sending her broken body a little back.

"Disgusting piece of shit!" He curses out loud and storms out of the door, leaving her lying in her pool of blood.

When Anastasia gains her senses back, it's already dark out. Paul was nowhere to be seen.

Anastasia slowly pulls her body to sit but collapse right there. Tears pours down her eyes uncontrollably. Every inch of her body is crying out in pain.

Struggling to gather her broken body up from the cold, blood soaked floor. She stumbles into the kitchen and holds on to the counter for dear life.

She clenches her fists tightly, letting out a small scream. Her silent cries suddenly start to grow louder as she screams her heart out, her head leans down on the cold counter.

She screams again and again, louder and louder until her throat burns. The burning pain in her heart still doesn't dull down a bit.

It hurts.

It hurts too much.

Make it stop!

Please!

I beg you!

Just stop!

I can't!

She struggles to breathe.

A bile raises up to her throat and she hardly manages to make it to the sink.

The feeling of throwing up is horrid.

When she notices blood in the sink, it only makes her stomach churn even more.

STOP!

Blood rolls down her chin that she hastily wipes away.

The feeling in her legs goes numb and she collapses exhausted.

Please..

The wounds are burning, screaming with pain but Anastasia just feels tired at this moment.