Chapter 10 [A FaMiLiAr CoNnEcTiOn]

Arabella sneers at the sight of Eleanora and Anastasia together

Arabella sneers at the sight of Eleanora and Anastasia together. It irks her passionately, seeing Eleanora chatting happily with the mute girl.

She removes her gaze from them and quickly checks her phone. A smirk comes across her lips as she forms a new plan in her mind.

"I will be back." She leaves her group and rushes towards the direction of terrace.

Just as she expected, she finds him there.

"Hey Ermanno."

He does not turn to face her, instead he continues to smoke, like ignoring her whole existence.

"I really need your help." Arabella says softly and takes a small hesitant step forward.

"There are two girls who are kinda troubling me. Well mostly there's only one girl- she insulted me in front of the whole school in the morning. Ermanno... I really need you to step forward and intervene. I want your help in showing that bitch 'her' place."

Ermanno still does not answer and it irks Arabella like no end.

"Would you help me, Ermanno?"

He finishes his cigarette and crushes the bud under his shoe.

"No!" With a single word, he starts to walk out of there when Arabella starts to shout angrily.

"WHY NOT?! WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME? YOU ARE MY BROTHER, YOU SHOULD HELP ME."

Seeing him not stopping once, again she runs back to follow him.

"IS IT BECAUSE WE DON'T SHARE A SAME MOTHER?! Is that why you don't consider me your sister?"

Still yelling, she follows him to the stairs. She grabs his wrist stopping him in the middle of his way.

"Answer me Ermanno! If in my place, it was your twin asking for help, would you still not help her?"

Ermanno glares at her coldly but she didn't back down.

"You need to accept the truth, Ermanno. Anastasia, your sister, your twin is dead! She is no longer between us. My mother Isabella also died saving her! You are not the only one who is suffering alone, trust me. I'm suffering too! I lost my mother just like you lost your sister that day. In our family, everyone treats me differently, just because I don't share same mother as you all. Because I was just a mistake of our father. Hell, even father does not treat me like his own daughter. It hurts, Ermanno! It really does!" Sobbing loudly, she wraps her arms around him.

Ermanno does not move to comfort her or anything. He just clenches his jaw hard.

"Where is that girl?"

Arabella hears him asking that. A small smirk falls at the end of her lips knowing that she had successfully manage to pull him on her side.

"Take care of yourself. I will see you after this class." Smiling a little, Eleanora takes her leave and steps into her next classroom.