Chapter 2: Uncovering Secrets

Third Person's POV:

Minji couldn't shake off the shock of her discovery. She had always looked up to her older sister, Ryujin, as a role model and confidante. But finding out that Ryujin had been in a romantic relationship with Haerin's older sister, Yeji, was a revelation that had thrown her off balance.

She wondered if Haerin knew about her sister's past relationship with Ryujin's sister. Haerin had always been very close to her sister, and Minji didn't want to ruin their relationship by telling her the truth. Minji decided to keep this to herself and not let it affect her own relationship with Haerin.

As Minji and Haerin celebrated their fifth anniversary as girlfriends, they reminisced about the early days of their relationship. They had met in their freshman year and had hit it off immediately. Despite their busy schedules, they had managed to make time for each other, and their love had only grown stronger over the years.

Their relationship was not without its challenges, however. The Shin family, to which Minji and Ryujin belonged, had a long-standing tradition of a game to determine who would be Minji's wife, the last child of the Shin family. This game had been founded by the former head of the family and had been participated in by the nine other prominent families of Seoul, including the Hwangs, to which Haerin belonged.

Minji knew that her family took this game very seriously, and she feared that it might affect her relationship with Haerin. She didn't want their families' rivalry to come in the way of their love for each other.

But Haerin was not the type to be intimidated by anyone, and she reassured Minji that they would face whatever challenges lay ahead together. Haerin was a member of the photography club and the student council, and she was a force to be reckoned with. Minji was a member of the basketball team and the dance team, and she was just as determined as her girlfriend.

Together, they were unstoppable, and they knew that their love would conquer all obstacles. Minji knew that she was lucky to have Haerin by her side, and she was determined to hold on to her no matter what.

****

A/N:

Short chapter. Feel free to comment your thoughts and feelings.