Chapter 25: A Day in the Life of Minji and Haerin (M)

Third Person's POV:

Minji and Haerin had just finished their classes at Seung Kyung University and were driving home in Minji's Hyundai Elantra. As soon as they got home, Minji pulled Haerin in for a passionate kiss, and they began to fool around with each other.

Their lovemaking was rougher than usual, and they lost track of time as they explored each other's bodies. They were completely lost in the moment and enjoyed every second of it.

Afterward, they lay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, and talked about their day. Haerin was excited about a new project she was working on in her psychology class, and Minji was proud of her team's recent win in the basketball tournament.

As they cuddled, Jihun, their 10-month-old son, stirred in his crib in the next room. Minji got up to check on him, and Haerin followed her.

They stood by Jihun's crib, watching as he slept peacefully. He was a beautiful baby with his mom's cat eyes and his mama's button nose and heart-shaped lips.

Minji and Haerin were grateful for their little family and the love they shared. They had been together since grade seven, and now, after 10 months of marriage, they were still as in love as ever.

Minji was the captain of both the basketball and dance teams, and Haerin was a student council secretary and a member of the photography club. They were both successful in their own right, but their families' wealth and power added another layer of complexity to their lives.

Minji was set to inherit her mom's family business, Hae Min Inc, while Haerin was going to inherit her mom's family hospital, Dae Jun Hospital. They both felt the weight of their families' expectations on their shoulders, but they were determined to forge their own path.

As they settled back into bed, Minji and Haerin held each other close, grateful for the love they shared and the life they had built together. They were excited about the future and the challenges it would bring, knowing that they had each other's backs through thick and thin.

***
A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the chapter.