Epilogue

Third Person's POV:

Four years have passed since Minji and Haerin celebrated their 8th year wedding anniversary, and now they are celebrating their 12th year as a married couple. They are both 30 years old, and their love for each other has only grown stronger over the years.

Minji is still intersex, but it doesn't affect her role as the head of the Shin family, the CEO of Hae Min Inc and owner of Seung Kyung University. Her business skills have only improved over the years, and she continues to lead the company with a firm but fair hand and leading the university into becoming the top-notch institution in education at South Korea. Meanwhile, Haerin has become a respected surgeon at Dae Jun Hospital, which is owned by her family.

Their children have also grown up, with Jihun now 12 years old and in Grade 6. He inherited his parents' love for sports and is a member of both the basketball and dance teams at Seung Kyung Elementary School. Hyunjoo, their eldest daughter, has developed a love for music and enjoys playing the piano. Seojun, on the other hand, is still into sports and is now a member of the soccer team.

Chanyeol, their second son, has developed an interest in photography, just like his mom, Haerin. Daehyun, their third son, is in the badminton team and has already won several medals in local competitions. Lastly, Garam, their youngest daughter, is into music and enjoys playing the guitar.

Despite their busy schedules, Minji and Haerin make sure to spend quality time with their children, whether it's attending their games or concerts, or simply spending time together at home. The children still call Minji "Dada" and Haerin "Mom," and the family continues to live in the Min Dae Mansion in Yongsan, central Seoul.

As they celebrate their 12th year as a married couple, Minji and Haerin look forward to many more years of love, laughter, and happiness with their family.