Chapter 14: Haerin's jealousy

Third Person's POV:

Haerin had always been confident in her relationship with Minji. They had been together for almost six years now, and their bond only grew stronger every time. But lately, she couldn't shake the feeling of jealousy that was creeping up on her. It was all because of Danielle Bang or Bang Jihye, the student council president, who had become close friends with Minji.

Haerin had first noticed it when Minji started spending more time in the student council room, where she was the secretary and Dani, was the president. Haerin didn't notice her jealousy at first because she was spending her time with Ni-ki and she didn't know that Minji was jealous at that time. They were always together, discussing student issues and planning events, and it made Haerin feel left out. She tried not to let it bother her, but she couldn't help feeling a little jealous.

Jungwon, the Shin siblings and the Jeon siblings boy cousin, who had become friends with Haerin through Minji, could sense the tension between her and Dani. They tried to make light of the situation, but it only made things worse.

One day, Haerin couldn't take it anymore. She decided to confront Minji about her relationship with Dani. "Why do you spend so much time with her?" she asked, her voice laced with frustration.

Minji was taken aback by Haerin's sudden outburst. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"I mean, you're always with her", Haerin continued. "I feel like I'm being replaced."

Minji could see the hurt in Haerin's eyes and knew she had to do something to reassure her girlfriend. "Haerin, you know you're the love of my life," she said, taking Haerin's hand. "Nothing could ever replace you."

Haerin sighed, feeling relieved. "I know, it's just that I can't help feeling jealous," she admitted.

Minji smiled understanding Haerin's feelings. "I get it. But you have nothing to worry about. Dani is just a friend," she said, squeezing Haerin's hand.

Haerin nodded, feeling better. She knew she could trust Minji, and that their relationship was strong enough to weather any storm.

Meanwhile, Ni-ki, the new vice captain of both the basketball and dance teams, was settling into his new role. He was thrilled to be part of the team, and he quickly proved himself to be a valuable asset. Minji was impressed with his skills, and she appreciated his enthusiasm and positive attitude.

However, Ni-ki was unaware of Minji's secret. He had no idea that she was intersex, and he treated her just like any other member of the team. Minji was grateful for that, as she didn't want to be treated differently because of her condition.

As the weeks went by, Haerin and Minji's relationship continued to flourish, and they learned to trust each other more. Ni-ki became a integral part of the basketball and dance team, and he quickly became friends with everyone.

But beneath the surface, there was still a tension between Haerin and Dani. Haerin couldn't help feeling jealous of Dani's relationship with Minji, even though she knew it wa irrational. She tried to ignore it, but it was always there, lurking in the back of her mind.

As the semester drew to a close, Haerin realized that she needed to let go of her jealousy and trust Minji completely. She knew that their relationship was strong enough to withstand anything, and that they would always be there for each other, no matter what.

*_**_*_*_*_*

A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the chapter.