Chapter 16: A Night of Passion (M)

Third Person's POV:

Minji had never felt so alive in her entire life as she did on the night of the after-party. After all, her basketball and dance teams had secured the top spot in the first round of the South Korean Athletic Association competition, and she was both the newly appointed team captain of both the basketball and dance teams. It was a moment of pride and joy for her, and she wanted to celebrate it in style.

As the night progressed, Minji found herself drinking more than she should have, and Ni-ki, her vice-captain, was in the same state as her. They were having fun, and Haerin, Minji's girlfriend, drove Ni-ki first to his condo which was actually a 15 minute drive to Minji's condo and then she drove Minji to Minji's condo. As they arrived at Minji's condo, Haerin noticed that she was also feeling a little tipsy.

Things quickly escalated as Minji kissed Haerin, and they began to fool around with each other. They didn't stop for the entire night, forgetting to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They were both enjoying each other's company so much that they didn't even think about the consequences of their actions.

The next morning, Haerin woke up naked and started to walk around to find some clothes to wear. It was then that she saw Minji's neon hoodie, and she remembered how much she loved wearing it. Haerin started to feel a little confused, but she didn't say anything. It was then that she noticed that Minji was awake and had been watching her the whole time. This turned Minji on, and they started to fool around with each other again.

It was a 24-hour cycle of passion, and they didn't stop at all. They were so caught up in the moment that they didn't even realize that Haerin had gotten pregnant from their activities. This would have a significant impact on their lives, and they were completely unaware of it.

As the days passed, Minji and Haerin resumed their normal routines. Minji continued with her studies and leading her basketball and dance teams, while Haerin remained active in her photography club and as the student council's secretary. However, they were both feeling a little different, and they didn't know why.

It was only after Haerin missed her period that they realized what had happened. They were both surprised and overwhelmed, but they knew that they wanted to keep the baby. They had a long talk about their future and decided that they were ready to take on the responsibility of being parents.

Their families were supportive of their decision, and they were able to navigate the challenges that came their way. They knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to do whatever it took to make it work.

The Shin family, which is Minji's family decided to moved the wedding from after both Minji and Haerin's graduation which will happen two years from now to April 1st. And the Hwangs, Haerin's family was happy happy about the date that wedding was set up on.

In the end, Minji and Haerin's wild night at the after-party had consequences that they never could have imagined. However, they were able to face these challenges together and build a life that they both loved. They had each other, and that was all that mattered.

***
A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the story. Your comments and ideas help me motivate to write more for you guys.