Chapter 32: The Trio

Third Person's POV:

Minji was sitting at her desk, scrolling through her emails, when she heard Haerin calling her name from the bedroom. She got up and walked towards their bedroom, wondering what was going on. As she opened the door, she found Haerin holding a pregnancy test and a huge smile on her face.

"Minji, I'm pregnant again," Haerin said, her voice trembling with excitement.

Minji felt a rush of emotions flood through her. She couldn't believe that they were going to have another child. They already had three beautiful children, and now they were going to have three more.

"Oh my god, Haerin. That's amazing," Minji said, her voice filled with joy.

Haerin handed Minji the pregnancy test, and Minji looked at it, confirming that it was indeed positive. She wrapped her arms around Haerin and held her close.

"I'm so happy, Haerin. This is the best news ever," Minji said, her eyes tearing up.

Haerin and Minji's families were ecstatic when they found out about the triplets. The Shin and Hwang families were thrilled to welcome three more members to their growing family. Minji's parents, Danbi and Chaeyoung, were overjoyed to have more grandchildren, and Minji's siblings, Jehyun, Ryujin, and Beomgyu, were excited to become uncles and aunt again.

Haerin's parents, Seulgi and Sooyoung, were equally thrilled. Her siblings, Changmin, Hyunjin, and Yeji, were all excited to become aunt and uncles again as well.

As the weeks went by, Haerin's pregnancy progressed smoothly. Minji was amazed at how quickly her wife's belly was growing, and how active the triplets were. They would often lay in bed at night and watch as their little ones kicked and moved around.

When the day finally came for Haerin to give birth, Minji was a bundle of nerves. They had been through this before, but it never got any less scary.

After hours of labor, Haerin gave birth to three healthy babies: two boys and a girl. They were named Shin Chanyeol, Shin Daehyun, and Shin Garam.

Minji and Haerin were overjoyed to meet their little ones. They both had Haerin's cat eyes, and a mix of both Minji and Haerin's facial features.

As the family settled into their new routine with three new additions, Minji and Haerin couldn't be happier. They felt blessed to have such a beautiful family, and were excited to watch their children grow and thrive together.

Their 2,862-square-meter mansion located in Yongsan, central Seoul, which they named Min Dae Mansion, felt more like a home with the sound of children's laughter echoing through the halls.

Life may be hectic with six young children, but Minji and Haerin wouldn't have it any other way. They were grateful for the love and support of their families, and for the gift of each other and their beautiful children.

***
A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the chapter.

There are 5 chapters left before the story ends.