Chapter 34: The Shin-Hwang Family Reunited

Third Person's POV:

Minji and Haerin had been together for over a decade and married for eight years. They had been through a lot together, including the break in their families' business relationship due to embezzlement, but they had overcome all obstacles and were now living a happy life together with their six children.

Despite being intersex, Minji had never let that define her. She was a strong and capable woman who had graduated from Seung Kyung University with a degree in Business Management. Her leadership skills had been recognized early on when she became the captain of both the basketball and dance teams during her second and third years. She had even passed on her captaincy to a 2nd year Business Management student, Shigeta Harua, before her 3rd year ended.

Haerin, on the other hand, had pursued a degree in Psychology and had gone on to become a surgeon and owner of Dae Jun Hospital, which was owned by her mother's family, the Parks. She had also finished a medical course at Seung Kyung Medical School when Jihun was only three years old.

Their children were their pride and joy. Jihun was eight years old, born when Minji and Haerin were still in university. The twins, Hyunjoo and Seojun, were six years old, and the triplets, Chanyeol, Daehyun, and Garam, were four years old. They all had different personalities, but they loved each other deeply.

Minji had taken over as the head of the Shin Family when the twins were born, and her mama, Danbi, had given her the position. She had also become the CEO of Hae Min Inc, a gift from her grandparents, Park Daesung and Park Yoon-ah, who were Chaeyoung's parents. And to top it off, she had become the owner of Seung Kyung University, the family university of the Shin Family, after her mama gave it to her as a graduation gift.

Despite their busy schedules, Minji and Haerin always made time for their family. They lived in the Min Dae Mansion in Yongsan, central Seoul, which was a beautiful and spacious home for their family.

The children called Minji "Dada" and Haerin "Mom," and they loved spending time with both of them. Minji and Haerin were both very involved in their children's lives, attending school events and extracurricular activities whenever they could.

As they sat together on their couch, watching their children play in the backyard, Minji turned to Haerin and said, "I can't believe how lucky we are to have such an amazing family."

Haerin smiled and replied, "I know. We've been through so much, but we've come out stronger. I love you, Minji."

"I love you too, Haerin," Minji replied, leaning in for a kiss.

They were grateful for each other and the family they had created together. They knew that whatever challenges may come their way, they would face them together as a team.

***
A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the story.

There are 3 chapters left before the story ends.