Chapter 19: The Birth of the Shin Siblings

Third Person's POV:

The Shin siblings were born to Shin Chaeyoung, the lady of the Shin Family, who was also the mother of the four children. She had given birth to Jehyun on April 20, 2020, who was born as a male. Then, on March 13, 2022, the twins, Ryujin and Beomgyu, were born. Ryujin was born as a female but was intersex, while Beomgyu was born as a male. Ryujin was older than Beomgyu by five minutes. Finally, Minji, the youngest of the siblings, was born on May 7, 2025, as a female but was also intersex like her older sister, Ryujin.

Despite their unique situations, the Shin siblings were close-knit siblings. Shin Danbi, their mother and the new head of the Shin Family, had inherited the position from her father, Shin Seunghyun, who was the previous head of the family. Danbi was also the wife of Chaeyoung, and the two of them had built a loving family together.

Jehyun, the eldest of the siblings, was one of the heirs of the family and had received the Jin Dae Hospital from his mother, Chaeyoung, who was still part of the Park Family. Ryujin was the coach of both Seung Kyung University's basketball and dance teams, after she had graduated from the same university with a degree in Psychology. Meanwhile, Beomgyu was the team manager of both Seung Kyung University's basketball and dance teams. Finally, Minji was a 2nd-year student in Business Management and was the captain of both the basketball and dance teams.

The Shin Family was the most powerful and wealthy family in South Korea, with Danbi as the head of the family. However, it was an unknown fact that Danbi was intersex, just like her daughters Ryujin and Minji. Despite this, the Shin Family was known for their success and achievements in various fields, including business, politics, and entertainment.

As the siblings grew older, they continued to support each other and make their family proud. They were all driven, ambitious, and talented in their own ways. With their unique backgrounds, they were determined to break barriers and stereotypes and make a positive impact on the world.

Together, the Shin siblings and their family proved that despite the challenges they faced, they were strong and resilient, and they would continue to succeed and thrive.

***

A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on this chapter.