Chapter 31: Jehyun's Discovery

Third Person's POV:

Jehyun couldn't believe his ears when he heard the news from his wife, Yuqi. She was pregnant with triplets, and they were going to be parents again. It was unexpected, but Jehyun couldn't contain his excitement. They already had four children together: seven-year-old twins Shin Jaehyun and Shin Chaewon, five-year-old Shin Donggeun, and three-year-old Shin Eunju. The news of three more additions to their family was overwhelming, but in a good way.

Jehyun's family, the Shin Family, was thrilled about the news, especially his parents, Shin Danbi and Shin Chaeyoung. His siblings Ryujin, Beomgyu, and Minji were equally excited, and they couldn't wait to meet their new nieces and nephews. The Song Family, Yuqi's family, was also overjoyed. Yuqi's parents, Song Yuri and Song Chaerin, were thrilled to become grandparents once again. Yuqi's siblings Jinsoul, Heejin's wife and current head of the family, Jisu, Chaeyeong, and Yuma were also happy with the news.

As the owner of Jin Dae Hospital and a skilled surgeon, Jehyun knew how to take care of his wife and unborn babies. He made sure that Yuqi had everything she needed to ensure a healthy pregnancy. They visited the doctor regularly to monitor the babies' growth and development. Yuqi's pregnancy was smooth, and they were looking forward to meeting their new bundles of joy.

The entire family eagerly awaited the arrival of the triplets. They decorated the nursery with cute little outfits, toys, and other baby essentials. When the big day finally arrived, everyone was excited and a bit nervous. But Jehyun was calm, and he stood by Yuqi's side throughout the delivery.

Shin family arrived, two boys and a girl. Jehyun and Yuqi named them Shin Junho, Shin Yoonseo, and Shin Seoyeon. The babies were healthy, and everyone was relieved and overjoyed. The older siblings, Jaehyun, Chaewon, Donggeun, and Eunju, were thrilled to meet their new siblings.

The Shin and Song families came together to celebrate the arrival of the triplets. They had a big feast, and there were plenty of gifts for the babies. Everyone was happy, and Jehyun couldn't be more grateful for his beautiful family. They were now a family of nine, and he couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

***
A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the chapter.

There are 6 chapters left before the story ends.