Chapter 3: Bang Jihye's Crush

Third Person's POV:

Danielle Bang, also known as Bang Jihye, had always been known as the fearless leader of the Student Council. However, there was one thing that made her feel vulnerable - her feelings for Shin Minji. Minji was a talented basketball player and dancer, and Danielle couldn't help but be drawn to her.

Dani had been keeping her feelings a secret, not wanting to risk the awkwardness that could come from confessing to someone who may not feel the same way. However, one day, everything changed.

Danielle had been talking to Shin Jungwon, the Vice President of the Student Council and Minji's cousin, when he accidentally let it slip that Minji had a girlfriend. Dani was devastated. She had no idea that Minji was seeing someone, let alone that it was someone who was also in the Student Council.

Danielle tried to keep her distance from Minji, not wanting to cause any trouble or come between her and Haerin. However, fate had other plans. As it turned out, Danielle and Minji were not only in the same year and course at university, but they also had a history.

Back in Grade 9, Danielle and Minji had a fling. It was short-lived, but it left a lasting impression on Danielle. Seeing Minji again brought back all of those feelings, and Danielle struggled to keep her emotions in check.

To make matters worse, Minji and Haerin's relationship seemed to be going strong. They were openly affectionate, and it was clear that they cared deeply for each other. Danielle didn't want to interfere, but she couldn't help feeling envious of what they had.

Things took a surprising turn when it was announced that Haerin was now Minji's fiancée. Danielle was shocked, but it also gave her a sense of closure. She knew that there was no chance for her and Minji now, and she could finally move on.

Meanwhile, the Shin and Hwang families' business relationship was on the mend, thanks in part to Haerin and Minji's relationship. The new heads of both families were young women - Shin Danbi and Hwang Seulgi - which was a refreshing change in the traditionally male-dominated world of business.

Despite the heartache, Danielle was grateful for the lesson she learned. She realized that sometimes, things don't work out the way you want them to, and that's okay. What's important is that you learn to let go and move on, and that's exactly what Danielle did.

***

A/N:

Short Update. Feel free to vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter.

Trivia: Danielle is the last child of Bang Chan from Stray Kids and Sana Minatozaki from TWICE. The Bang Siblings consists of: Bang Chanhee, the eldest, Bang Jaeyun, the middle child and Bang Jihye, the youngest child.