New Book

The next book will be named as Like A Polaroid Love a part of the Dimensio: Mico Amore Series, which serves as the sequel for Sweet Desire.

Jihun will be one of the leads of the next book.

ENHYPEN Sunghoon will portray Shin Jihyun, the 18 years old son of Shin Minji and Shin Haerin as the male lead of the next book.

IVE Wonyoung will portray Choi Haeun or Myoui Hikaru, the 18 years old daughter of Choi Seongho or Myoui San and Choi Yeji as the female lead of the next book.

AIMERs Yoel will portray Shin Jaehyung, the 19 years old son of Shin Ryujin and Shin Jimin (Karina) as second male lead of the next book.

Weeekly Monday will portray Nakamoto Kaede or Bang Eunji, the 18 years old daughter of Nakamoto Riki and Nakamoto Jihye as the second female lead in the next book.

ITZY Yeji will portray Shin Hyunjoo the oldest of the Shin Twins, the 16 years old daughter of Shin Minji and Shin Haerin as the supporting character in the next book.

Stray Kids Hyunjin will portray Shin Seojun the youngest of the Shin Twins, the 16 years old son of Shin Minji and Shin Haerin as the supporting character in the nest book.

ENHYPEN Jungwon will portray Shin Chanyeol the oldest of the Shin Triplets, the 14 years old son of Shin Minji and Shin Haerin as the supporting character in the next book.

ENHYPEN Sunoo will portray Shin Daehyun the middle sibling of the Shin Triplets, the 14 years old son of Shin Minji and Shin Haerin as the supporting character in the next book.

NewJeans Haerin will portray Shin Garam the youngest of the Shin Triplets, 14 years old daughter of Shin Minji and Shin Haerin as the supporting character in the next book.