Chapter 17: A Private Wedding

Third Person's POV:

Minji and Haerin's private wedding was held on a beautiful spring day in April. The ceremony took place at the Shin family mansion, surrounded by lush greenery and blooming flowers. It was an intimate affair, attended only by close family members and friends.

The Shin family members present were Seunghyun, the former head of the family, Danbi, the new head of the family and daughter to Shin Seunghyun, Chaeyoung, Danbi's wife, Jehyun, Ryujin, Beomgyu, and Karina with her baby boy, Jaehyung. Meanwhile, the Hwang family members present were Minho, the former head of the family, Seulgi, the new head of the family and the daughter to Hwang Minho, Sooyoung, Seulgi's wife and birthmother of  Changmin, Hyunjin, Yeji, and Haerin too who is the bride.

Ni-ki was Minji's best man, while Bae, Haerin's childhood best friend, was her bridesmaid. The couple exchanged their vows in front of a small altar decorated with white flowers, symbolizing purity and sincerity. Minji looked dashing in a sleek black suit with her hair in a tight ponytail. Haerin, who was starting to show her two-week pregnancy, looked stunning in a white gown with a beautiful hairstyle, a low ponytail with curtain bangs.

The wedding ceremony was short and sweet, with both Minji and Haerin expressing their love for each other through their vows. Minji promised to love and protect Haerin for the rest of her life, while Haerin vowed to support Minji in her dreams and goals. Both of them were beaming with happiness and their love was palpable in the air.

After the wedding ceremony, the newlyweds and their guests enjoyed a lavish dinner prepared by the Shin family's private chefs. The menu consisted of various Korean dishes, including bulgogi, bibimbap, and kimchi. They all sat at a long table, laughing and talking about the future.

During the dinner, Haerin's pregnancy was announced, which made the Shin and Hwang families overjoyed. They had known about the pregnancy for a while, but they wanted to wait until the wedding to make the announcement. Minji already knew about the pregnancy of her wife and couldn't stop smiling, knowing that she was going to be a parent.

After dinner, the newlyweds shared their first dance together. They danced to a slow, romantic song while the other guests watched on, clapping and cheering. It was a beautiful moment, and everyone could see how in love Minji and Haerin were.

As the night wore on, the guests started to leave, and Minji and Haerin retired to their bedroom in the Shin family mansion. They spent their wedding night cuddled up in bed, talking about their future and the baby they were going to have. Their love for each other was stronger than ever, and they knew that they were going to spend the rest of their lives together.

The next morning, they woke up to a beautiful sunrise, and they spent the day relaxing in the mansion's gardens, enjoying each other's company. They were both still university students, Minji was taking up Business Management, while Haerin was studying Psychology, but they knew that they were ready for whatever the future held.

In the end, Minji and Haerin's private wedding was a beautiful and intimate affair, full of love, happiness, and new beginnings. They knew that they were meant to be together and that they would overcome any challenges that came their way, hand in hand.

****
A/N: Short update. Feel free to vote and comment on the story.