Chapter One

FlashBack

At the Mikaelson Compound, after the graduation party, and Sabrina's second graduation, Sabrina lays in bed, under the bedcover, wearing short sleeve shirt and pajama pants for pajamas.

Sabrina tiredly awakens and sits up straight. She and Klaus exchange looks at each other.

"Hello, Love." Klaus said, sitting in the sofa chair. "Hope you didn't have too much fun or drink too much at the graduation after party."

"Does a strawberry margarita count as drinking too much?" Sabrina asked, slowly getting up from the bed and slowly walks up to the coffee table, gently taking a beignet. "I had one or two by the way."

"I believe you." Klaus said.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other, and she slowly walks back to the bed and sits down on the ottoman.

"What are you gonna do about Derek and Cora?" Sabrina asked, taking a bite out of her beignet. "Knowing you well, you have something up your sleeves?"

"Maybe I do." Klaus said, getting up and slowly walks up to her. "I know you've been spending time with Derek and Cora, you don't know them like I do. I'm worried that you might become mischievous and menacing as well."

"I won't." Sabrina said to him.

"You say that now, but you're gonna become too deep, I don't want that happening to my wife." Klaus said to Sabrina, worriedly. "You're a good person."

Sabrina gently sets down her beignet on a napkin, slowly gets up to her feet and gently cups his face with her hands. "I'll be careful."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and they passionate kiss, gently wrapping his arms around her waist, gently holding her close to him. And she gently wraps her arms around his neck, embracing their passionate kiss.

~*~*~

Now

In Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus is looking at a picture frame of him and Sabrina at their wedding.

Lana Cooper slowly walks up to the doorway. "Klaus?"

Klaus gently sets down the picture frame back on the nightstand and looks at Lana. "What is it, Lana?"

"I have something that I think you and Elijah can check out." Lana said.

⚜️⚜️

Out and about in the French Quarter, Klaus, Elijah and Lana is looking at two dead mauled bodies.

"Detective Will Kinney wanted to check it out, but I instead did." Lana said to Klaus and Elijah. "The two dead bodies were mauled by werewolves."

"It wasn't Hayley and The Crescent Wolves." Elijah said.

"It must've been Derek's werewolves." Klaus said.

"And my daughter's with Derek's werewolves." Lana said. "Sabrina would never do this. She wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Where is Sabrina?" Elijah asked.

"I'm supposed to meet her at the Talamasca Caste. And speaking of, Elijah? Lana?" Klaus said.

"We'll see you back at the compound, Klaus." Lana said.