Chapter Nine

3RD POV

After Eric Northman's death, Derek and Cora Hale, along with Gabe, Colby, Piper, Celine and a few of the HaLe werewolves, have relocated in the Northman's manor and renovated.

"I love this manor." Cora said, gently flopping down on the three seat sofa. "I'm gonna have some fun with in the main room."

"And as in "fun" such as "parties", am I right?" Piper asked.

"Definitely." Cora said.

"What of Sabrina?" Celine asked.

"She's in London." Derek said, causing Cora to looks at her older brother. "What? You thought I wasn't keeping tabs on her."

"I'm pretty sure you were." Cora replied to him. "So, what the hell are we gonna do?"

"I'll figure something out. But in the meantime, Cora, don't do anything mischievous." Derek said to his younger sister.

Cora smirks, mischievously. "I'll try not to."

⚜️⚜️

NOLA DEPARTMENT

Lana Cooper slowly walks into her office and sees Klaus sitting in the sofa chair.

"Klaus? Hi. What are you doing here?" Lana asked her.

"Maybe, I wanted to see you." Klaus replied to her. "Have you spoken to Sabrina?" He asked her.

"Not yet. But I will." Lana replied to him. "Have you?" She asked.

"Not yet." Klaus said. "Isn't the formal prom ball dance this afternoon at the Mikaelson Compound?"

"Yeah. It is." Klaus said.

"Will Sabrina be there?" Lana asked.

"She'll be there." Klaus replied. "So, that's why I took your idea. Are you able to travel to London with the others?"

Lana small smiles. "Yeah."

Klaus and Lana exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, Slater, Jesse, Marcel, Hayley, Gia, Josh and Davina are with each other in the courtyard with their duffle bags.

"Hey, guys." Lana said, walking inside the courtyard with her duffle bag. "You guys have your garment bags?"

"Yeah." Slater said. "And I'm surprised that we're going to London to surprise Sabrina with the formal prom ball."

"It was Lana's idea." Klaus said.

"Yeah, me." Lana said with a playful smile.

"I have Sabrina's formal dress." Rebekah said.

"Is everyone ready?" Gia asked.

"Yep, we're good." Josh said.

"Okay, then, let's go." Jesse said.