Chapter Twenty-One

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

          The next morning, Kol, Rebekah and Sabrina are in the courtyard, sitting at the table with a silver platter of beignets. And Klaus has given back Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace.

Kol and Rebekah are drinking bourbon with blood; and Sabrina  is eating a yogurt parfait.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"So, Sabrina, you're a blood addict." Kol said, taking a bite out of his beignet. "Can you handle it?"

"Yeah. I can handle it." Sabrina replied, mixing the pancake mix in a mixing bowl with a spoon. "I mean, I don't feed on blood much, but when I get an urge for it or a craving, I get a blood bag or a bottle of blood."

"You seem changed, Sabrina." Rebekah said to her sister-in-law, having noticed a sudden change in Sabrina's Goody-two-shoes behavior. "Maybe, it's your new haircut."

Kol, Rebekah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

Sabrina's phone buzzes in her jeans pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Gabe

Sabrina answers her phone, slowly gets up and walks over to the minibar. "Gabe?"

"Hi, Sabrina. Klaus and I had a good chitchat on your phone last night." Gabe told her on the phone.

"Yeah. I was sleep. But I'm sorry that Klaus was being himself on my phone." Sabrina said.

"It's alright, no worries. I can handle Klaus." Gabe said. "But I do miss you."

"I miss you too, Gabe." Sabrina replied on the phone.

"I gotta go, but I was just checking on you. I'll see you when Derek and we return. I love you." Gabe said.

"I love you too, Gabe." Sabrina said back.

And Gabe hangs up his phone.

Sabrina looks at Kol and Rebekah, who are small smiling at her. "What?"

"Nothing much. You have two guys vying for your romantic affections. Your estranged husband, Nik, and your boyfriend, Gabe." Rebekah said.

"Yeah. I know." Sabrina said.

⚜️⚜️

NOLA DEPARTMENT

Sabrina slowly walks inside her Mom, Lana's office.

"Hi, Mom." Sabrina greeted her Mom.

"Hey, Sabrina." Lana greeted her daughter.

"I'm really sorry about the last time I was here. I shouldn't have gotten agitated with you." Sabrina apologized to her Mom.