Chapter Eleven

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

        The next morning, in the main room, Sabrina is at the chalkboard, writing "Elder Futhark" on the board.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Okay." Sabrina said, looking at Slater and Jesse. "What do we know about Futhark other by the internet?"

"Futhark is an runes alphabet." Slater said, looking at the computer screen with Futhark runes alphabet. "Or by "fupark" either or."

Sabrina writes down the information that Slater has said about Futhark and looks at Slater and Jesse again. "Okay. And what else?"

"Does Klaus knows about ancient Futhark?" Jesse asked.

"I think so." Sabrina replied. "But I can asks. Do I need my pencil and notepad?"

"Nope, just your smarty brain." Jesse said with a small smile.

Slater, Jesse and Sabrina exchange playfully chuckles with each other.

"Okay. I'll be right here." Sabrina said, setting down the chalk on the desk and scurries away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Sabrina slowly walks inside and sees Klaus and Elijah discussing something and she slowly stopped walking.

"What is it, Sabrina?" Elijah asked, looking at her.

"You guys are discussing something. I don't want to interrupt." Sabrina said.

"It's fine." Elijah replied. "I have a little errand to do. So, pardon me." He said, and walks away.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"What's the Talamasca Caste studying now?" Klaus asked.

"Ancient Furhark." Sabrina said, slowly walked up to her husband. "Ancient runic alphabets and texts."

"How interesting." Klaus said, folding his arms.

"Yeah, I know." Sabrina replied, folding her arms. "So, uh, do you anything about Futhark, Klaus?"

"I can write my name, along with Elijah's, Kol's, Rebekah's and Freya's on a sheet of paper for you in Futhark." Klaus said.