Chapter Four

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Sabrina slowly walks into the courtyard with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder, wearing her hair in a low messy bun hairstyle.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Sabrina asked, slowly further inside the courtyard.

Sabrina catches Klaus's sketchpad on the coffee table and slowly walks up to it and gently takes it in her hands.

Sabrina looks at Klaus's sketch and small smiles to herself. "Very cute."

"Glad you like it." said Klaus from behind her, causing Sabrina to flinch a little. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay." Sabrina said, glancing at him and looks at the sketch again. "So, is this the surprise?"

"Yes." Klaus replied, gently takes his sketchpad from Sabrina. "But the real surprise is the formal dress itself."

"How are you gonna make the dress?" Sabrina asked her husband, putting her hands in her hoodie jacket pockets.

"I'll just compel a dress designer." Klaus said to his wife.

"You don't have to sketch me a dress, I have formal dresses in my double door closet." Sabrina said.

"You can borrow some of Rebekah's dresses." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know, thanks, but no thanks." Sabrina said.

"You said that Derek has the last remaining white oak stakes?" Klaus said.

"Yeah. He does." Sabrina replied. "Why do you asks?"

"I need them." Klaus said. "And I'm not gonna asks you to retrieve them for me. I don't want you in anymore trouble with Derek."

"I can handle myself, Klaus. You know that." Sabrina said to him.

"I know you can. Even without your bow and arrow, plus, Hayley told me that you saved her from Derek's two lackeys." Klaus said, folding his arms.