Klaus and Sabrina

Klaus and Sabrina

Information

Nickname:
Klabrina, KS

Intimacy Level(s)
Married, Deeply in Love, Epic Loves, Have a strong connection, "Mikaelson" is Klaus's nickname for Sabrina, "Cooper Wolf" is Sabrina's nickname for Klaus.  Have strong romantic feelings for each other, Intense attraction to each other, Former Buddies, Sabrina calms him down and isn't frightened of Klaus, Sabrina knows Klaus by the rumors, his ego and reputation, Former Boyfriend and Girlfriend, Have a strong relationship between them. Playfully tease each other, Protective of each other, Sabrina isn't frightened to tell Klaus off, Sabrina makes Klaus smiles and chuckles with her goofiness and silliness, even though, he barely does, Sabrina is Klaus's Light in his Darkness.

"BEEP, BEEP." Sabrina playfully said to Klaus.

"BEEP, BEEP, BACK." Klaus playfully replied back to her.

This is the relationship between the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson and Crescent Timberwolf, Sabrina Cooper.

They meet each other when Klaus rescues her from a vampire. And Sabrina knows of him by his reputation and ego, but has never met him.

When Sabrina interviews Klaus for the Talamasca Caste at the Mikaelson Compound, the two developed an instant chemistry formed in between the two. And as they become acquainted with each other, Sabrina was getting to know him psychologically. At a dinner at the Mikaelson Compound, Elijah and Rebekah noticed the connection between Klaus and Sabrina.

Klaus found himself slowly developing romantic feelings for Sabrina as they spent time together, and although he tried to brush it off, he couldn't.

Klaus and Sabrina had nearly shared their first kiss after he taught her how to waltz atop of Stamford Academy's rooftop.

And they had their first kiss after Klaus convinced Sabrina about the formal dance prom after having second thoughts about it.

Klaus's and Sabrina's relationship has blossomed blissfully. And Klaus's enemies had gained knowledge of his marriage to Sabrina, in efforts, to either hurt Klaus or to poison-turn Sabrina against him by revealing to her Klaus's monstrous misdeeds.

At one point, Klaus and Sabrina had broken up, whether they argue about something, they've reconciled and their relationship becomes more and more stronger, and eventually, becoming each other's Epic Loves.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?