Chapter Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Sabrina slowly walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Hi, Sabrina." Hayley greeted her, upon slowly walking inside the courtyard. "Do you wanna hangout?"

"Sorry, Hayley. I have plans." Sabrina said.

"Plans?" Hayley said. "What plans? Or is it Derek and Cora?"

"Hayley, I can do whatever I want, so, please, just back off?" Sabrina said to her, annoyed.

Hayley looks at Sabrina, surprised by Sabrina's sudden change in her unusual calm behavior.

Sabrina walks away, walking out of the Mikaelson Compound. And Hayley walks after her.

Hayley follows Sabrina up to Cora's green convertible car.

"Hello, Sabrina." Cora greeted her with a small smile, and with Piper and Celine sitting in the backseat of Cora's convertible car.

Sabrina opens the passenger's car door and gets inside, closing the car door behind her.

And Cora drives away, and Hayley becomes worried about Sabrina.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

After walking back into the courtyard of the Mikaelson Compound, Hayley has told Klaus and Elijah.

"Where is she Sabrina now?" Klaus asked, worriedly, about his wife.

"I don't know, but she's with Cora, Piper and Celine." Hayley tells Klaus and Elijah.

"And last night, Sabrina's right hand had blood-stained and told me that Cora Hale did something. I assume that Cora motivated Sabrina into doing something that she doesn't do." Klaus said.

"And whatever Sabrina did, it caused a sudden change in her behavior." Elijah said. "We need to locate her."

"Already did." Freya said, walking inside the courtyard. "Sabrina's at the Whiskey Cask Bar."

Klaus, Elijah, Hayley and Freya exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️