Chapter Three

3RD POV

At French Rivera, a rave party is being held. Kol and Rebekah are enjoying themselves in the darkened club.

Derek's two best friends, Gabe and Colby; and Cora's best friends, Piper and Celine, are sitting at the bar counter with their drinks, observing Kol and Rebekah.

Gabe is on the phone with Derek. "We have the two Mikaelson siblings, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson."

"Keep an eye on them, Gabe. And don't engage until further instructions from me. Got it?" Derek said.

"Yeah. Got it." Gabe replied, and hangs up his phone.

Gabe looks at Colby, Piper and Celine and the four of them exchange looks at each other as they avert their gaze back at Kol and Rebekah and proceeds to drinks.

⚜️⚜️

DAVILA ESTATE

The next morning, Sabrina slowly walks into the ballroom of the Davila Estate where Derek is.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Derek?" Sabrina said.

"I sent Gabe, Colby, Piper and Celine to the location of Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson." Derek said to and looks at her. "How did you locate them?"

"Other than asking my other sister-in-law Freya, to do a locator spell, 'Find My iPhone'." Sabrina said. "You're not gonna hurt Kol and Rebekah, are you?"

"I'm not gonna hurt them." Derek answered. "But you, Sabrina, you've done well with proving your loyalty to me."

"You're welcome." Sabrina said, and slowly walks away.

"See you around, Sabrina." Cora said with a sly smirk.

"You too, Cora." Sabrina said, slowly walking away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Worriedly about Kol and Rebekah, Sabrina walks inside the courtyard of the Mikaelson Compound.

"Klaus? Elijah?" Sabrina said.

Suddenly, Klaus and Elijah vamp-sped to Sabrina.

"What is it, Sabrina?" Elijah asked.

"You're gonna be upset with me. Derek told me to do something for him to prove my loyalty to him again, but I couldn't asks Freya because she would've asked me what for." Sabrina babbled, worriedly.

"Sabrina? Calm down." Klaus said to his wife.

And Sabrina calms down.

"What happened? What did Derek asked you to do to prove your loyalty to him again?" Klaus asked.