Chapter Twenty

HALE HOUSE

The early next morning around 6:00 AM, Derek and Cora, and Colby, Piper and Celine are strolling through the woods in their big werewolf forms in a clearing in the woods nearby the Hale House.

Gabe and Sabrina are slowly transforming back into their normal selves, gently leaning against a rock as they're intimately making love.

With their golden werewolf eyes and baring their werewolf fangs, Gabe and Sabrina are exchanging low growls.

Gabe plants small kisses on her neck and Sabrina moans in lovable pleasure as he does with her arms around his neck.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange passionate looks at each other and kisses each other, she gently brushes his fluffy brown hair with her hands.

With their eyes back to normal and no longer baring their werewolf fangs, Gabe uses his wolf-speed to gently lays down Sabrina atop of the warm flat rock, proceeding to kiss each other, making love with each other.

Gabe cuddles Sabrina, with her sitting up in his arms, gently holding her close to him.

After their passionately making love, Gabe gently lays down Sabrina on the flat rock and he gently brushes her hair with his fingers.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that early morning, in Gabe's dimmed lit room, Gabe and Sabrina, both shirtless, wearing his boxer briefs and her undies, are laying in his bed, underneath the plush bedcover.  He has his arm wrapped around her shoulder, cuddling her. The plush bedcover is covering her torso and lower half of her body and his lower half of his body, intertwining their fingers together.

"You guys are big werewolves." Sabrina said to her boyfriend, Gabe.

"Pretty cool, isn't it?" Gabe asked her in his English accent.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

"We've been dating for a few weeks now, but I wanted to say " 'I love you' ". Gabe told her.

"I love you too." Sabrina told him, gently caress his cheek with her hand.

And Gabe kisses her, and she kisses him back.

⚜️⚜️

That morning, Gabe and Colby had left for their work at an auto shop.