Chapter Six

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, after Sabrina has been dosed with wolfsbane, she's laying on the bed, annoyed.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Lana Cooper slowly walks into Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom. "Sabrina?"

"Oh, great. Let me guess, my infamous hubby sent you." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? We're worried about you." Lana said, gently sitting on the arm of the armchair.

Sabrina slowly sits up straight and looks at her Mom, Lana. "How would you know? You've been dead for years, Mom."

Lana looks at Sabrina, slightly hurt by what her daughter said. "Sabrina?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings, Mommy?" Sabrina said with a straight face.

Lana slowly gets up to her feet. "I know you haven't been yourself with Derek's and Cora's mischievous behavior, but I love you, Sabrina." and she walks away.

Sabrina shrugs and gently lays back down on the bed.

⚜️⚜️

In the study, Hayley had told Klaus and Elijah that Sabrina had destroyed the white oak stakes in the Bayou.

"You don't have to worry about the white oak stakes, Sabrina destroyed it herself along with the white oak bullets as well." Hayley said. "And so that remains Eric Northman and Charlotte Petrova."

"Niklaus and I will handle Eric Northman and Charlotte." Elijah said.

"But I can guess that Eric and Charlotte have an intimate alliance with each other." Klaus said.

"And she's not exactly gonna spill the beans, so, how are you gonna get her to tell you anything?" Hayley asked Klaus.

"I'll figure out something." Klaus said. "In the meantime, Hayley, can you keep an eye on Sabrina? Derek and Cora may come for her?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." Hayley said.

⚜️⚜️

After Klaus and Elijah had left to handle Eric Northman and Charlotte Petrova, in Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Sabrina is laying on the sofa.

Hayley slowly walks inside the bedroom where Sabrina is sitting on the sofa. "Freya had put a boundary spell on the doorway."