Chapter Fifteen

It finally came to be. Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson. The Pure-Hearted of the Mikaelson's, has went over to the mischievous menacing dark-side.

And thus, an estrangement has been formed in between the Epic Loves, Klaus and Sabrina.

⚜️⚜️

HALE HOUSE

In the main room, Gabe, Colby, Piper and Celine are lounging around on the sofas, chatting and drinking with each other.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina is sitting at the kitchen countertop, gently resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"You seem bored, Sabrina." Gabe said, in his English accent, slowly walks over to her and shows her his flask bottle of bourbon laced with blood. "How about a drink to ease your boredom."

"Thanks, but no thanks." Sabrina replied.

"I wouldn't mess with Sabrina if I were you, Gabe." Cora said.

"Not to worry, Cora. I know what she's capable of." said Gabe, and glances at Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace. "I thought you were done with the Mikaelson's."

"I am." Sabrina said.

"Oh, yeah?" Gabe said, un-convinced, and gently holds Sabrina's Mikaelson M necklace in his fingers. "Then, why are you still wearing your special necklace?"

"Because I wanna wear my special necklace." Sabrina replied, gently removing Gabe's fingers from her necklace.

"After all that shit you told your husband, Klaus, you're still connected to him. You need to break that connection." Gabe suggested, taking a swig of his flask of his bourbon laced blood.

Gabe and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. He winks at her and slowly walks away.

"I think Gabe has a romantic thing for you, Sabrina." Derek said, slowly walks up to her.

"I'm married." Sabrina said to Derek.

"Gabe doesn't give a damn." Derek replied. "But he's right, you need to break your connection to Klaus."

Derek and Sabrina exchange mischievous looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Sabrina slowly walks inside the courtyard. "Klaus?"