Chapter Ten

Later on that night in London...

   After the formal dance prom, Lana and Sabrina are sitting on the bed in Sabrina's suite room.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"Come back to New Orleans, Sabrina. Klaus misses you very much." Lana said to Sabrina.

"If I come back to New Orleans, I'll just distract Klaus." Sabrina said.

"No, you won't. Klaus loves you." Lana replied to her.

"Mom?" Sabrina said, gently wrapping a blanket around her shoulders, and slowly walks over to the window. "Klaus doesn't need me."

Lana gets up and slowly walks up beside her daughter. "Klaus does need you. You're his humanity. Without you, he's worried that he will revert to his darkness."

Lana and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"Klaus needs you, Sabrina. You changed his heart." Lana said.

Lana and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and Lana slowly walks away.

Sabrina looks out of the window, gently holds her Mikaelson M necklace in her fingers. And a glimpse of Klaus putting the Mikaelson M necklace around Sabrina's neck in her mind.

Sabrina small smiles to herself.

                                  meanwhile...

In Klaus's suite room, he's gently leaning sideways on the wall, looking out of the window. And a glimpse of him and Sabrina in the courtyard, playfully spun her around and gently sets her back down on her feet with them both playfully chuckling.

Klaus small smiles to himself.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, everyone had reconvened with each other at their home locations.

Klaus slowly walks inside his and Sabrina's bedroom and sees Charlotte Petrova sitting in the armchair.

"Charlotte Petrova? What the hell are you doing here?" Klaus said.

"The real question is how the hell did I get inside your family compound." Charlotte said. "I'm a witch-vampire again. Courtesy of a French Quarter witch, and then, I killed her."

"Same old Charlotte. You hadn't changed a bit." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I know. But you have." Charlotte replied to him.

𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 ☾ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒 (BOOK 05)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara