Chapter Eighteen

HALE HOUSE

      The next morning, after relocating to another house, Derek and Cora Hale, Gabe and Sabrina, who are dating, and Colby, Piper and Celine are getting on their motorbikes

Gabe and Sabrina shares a kiss as they both gets on their motorbikes.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Derek and Cora, Colby, Piper and Celine puts on their sunglasses; Gabe and Sabrina puts on their motorbike goggles. Cranking up their motorbikes, they drive off.

⚜️⚜️

Out and about in the French Quarter, Klaus is slowly wandering around. He stops walking and notices his estranged wife, Sabrina, across the road from him.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. A carriage trots by and Sabrina's gone.

Klaus looks around, becoming worried.

⚜️⚜️

Klaus slowly walks into an alley behind a large brick building near Cami's former apartment.

"Hi, Mikaelson." Sabrina greeted her estranged husband, crouched down on a dumpster.

Klaus looks at Sabrina. "Hi, Cooper Wolf." He greeted her.

"Sorry I haven't phone contacted you." Sabrina apologized.

"You can still walk away from this. From Derek and Cora. The Hale werewolf pack." Klaus said.

"Sorry." Sabrina said, gently leaping off the dumpster and looks at him. "Where's Elijah?"

"Why? You can exact your revenge on him?" Klaus said to her and slowly walks up to her. "You still walk away from the Hale werewolves. You can still come back to me."