Chapter Thirteen

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH GYM

That same night around 9:00 PM, Klaus is slung onto the floor mat with a few bruises on his face in the fighting cage.

Klaus thought that he was gonna duel match with Derek Hale, but unfortunately, Derek switched on him and so, Klaus is duel matching with Sampson.

And to be mischievous dramatic, there's four portable retractable seats, which is in a shape of a horseshoe, around the fighting cage.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sampson, one of Derek's werewolves, pumps up the audience and punches Klaus with a pair of brass knuckles made out of white oak, leaving Klaus with a few bruises on his face.

Klaus slowly gets up to his feet and punches Sampson a few. But Sampson gets the upper hand and punches Klaus in his face, making him spit out some blood from his mouth with the pair of white oak wooden brass knuckles.

Klaus falls on the floor, sideways, panting heavily to himself with bruises on his face.

"I've defeated the almighty Klaus Mikaelson." Sampson said, hysterically chuckling.

Klaus looks around at the hysterical cheering crowd, slowly fainting.

"Nik?!" Rebekah exclaimed, trying to snap him out of it. "Nik?!" she becomes inaudible.

The fighting gym itself becomes
dimmed.

With a connection bond in between Klaus and herself, Sabrina is sitting in the middle of a portable retractable seating, and slowly dramatically, gets up to her feet with a bright aura around her.

"Klausssss?!" Sabrina shouted her husband's name, in the connection bond that she shares with her husband.

And upon hearing his wife's, Sabrina's, voice through their connection bond, Klaus looks up at her. "Sabrina?"

"Up on your feet, you can do it. You're Klaus Mikaelson." Sabrina tells him through their connection bond, gently holds her Mikaelson M necklace in her fingers. "I believe in you."

"You're right. I am Klaus Mikaelson." Klaus said through the connection bond his shares with his wife, Sabrina.

"So, get up." Sabrina told him with a small smile.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other, thus, ceasing their connection bond between them.

Sabrina sits back down in between in her Mom, Lana Cooper, and Slater and Jesse as the fighting gym un-dimmed itself.

Klaus slowly gets back up to his feet, surprising Sampson. "I'm Klaus Mikaelson. And I cannot be defeated."

Sampson lunges at Klaus, who uses vamp-speeds Sampson onto the floor mat and punches him in his face, knocking out Sampson.