Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Freya and Kol are in Klaus's and Sabrina's sunny bedroom.

"So, silver bullets harms Derek's werewolf pack, along with Derek and Cora. The thing is, we just need silver." Rebekah said.

"We do have some old silver utensils. We can melt them in something." Kol suggested, sitting on the bed.

"And what of Eric Northman? Charlotte Petrova?" Freya asked.

"Wait a minute, Charlotte Petrova? As in Nik's mischievous cheeky ex-girlfriend, Charlotte Petrova?" Kol said. "I thought she was deceased."

"Yeah, well, Charlotte has a way of escaping certain death." Klaus said. "And as for Eric Northman, he has nothing to lose now that he lost his wife, Nora."

"I can put Charlotte Petrova under a slumbering spell as I did with Aurora." Freya said.

"That'll work. And what of Eric?" Elijah said.

"I'll handle Eric." Klaus said.

"And what of Derek and Cora?" Freya asked. "They're werewolf bites are harmful to any vampire?"

"Kol and I can handle them." Rebekah said. "After Derek and Cora poisoned Sabrina's mind, Kol and I will revenge."

"So, it's settled." Elijah said.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

Out and about in the French Quarter, Eric Northman is taking a stroll. He notices Klaus is following him and slowly walks into an alleyway where Elijah is.

"Elijah." Eric said, glancing at Klaus, who's behind him. "So, what is this? Revenge? Go ahead and get it over with." And Eric looks at Klaus and grins, mischievously, but at least, your precious Sabrina will blossom without you now, that she's away from New Orleans."

"Speaking of precious loves, if you're so lonely without your beloved wife, Nora, maybe, you'll be reunited with her." said Klaus, and snaps Eric's neck, knocking him out unconscious onto the alleyway ground.

Klaus and Elijah exchange looks at each other.

"Go ahead with Freya and find Charlotte. I'll handle Eric." Klaus said.

Elijah nodded and vamp-sped away.

⚜️⚜️

3RD POV

At the Davila Estate, In the main room, Kol and Rebekah have fought some of Derek's werewolves, which some have their hearts extracted and is laying around on the floor.

"I assume that Gabe, Colby, Piper and Celine have fled away." Rebekah said.

"Yeah. Probably." Kol replied. "And they probably knew that we were coming for them."

Kol and Rebekah exchange looks at each other.

"I saw Sabrina's dress for the formal dance prom ball. It's lovely." Kol said.

Kol and Rebekah exchange small smiles at each other upon him mentioning their sister-in-law, Sabrina.

"You need Nik's blood to heal you, Bex." Kol said, referring to her werewolf bite on her wrist.

"So do you." Rebekah said.

Kol and Rebekah exchange worried looks at each other and walks away.