Chapter Sixteen

That same night in the alleyway...

After Marcel has told Klaus that Bad Boy Gabe has been stealthy following his wife, Sabrina, Klaus is confronting Gabe, who is not frightened of him.

"Stay away from my wife." Klaus told Gabe with a serious look in his dark blue green eyes and with a straight face.

"Relax, Klaus. I wouldn't harm Sabrina." Gabe replied to Klaus in his English accent. "Given now, that she's a blood addict."

"Sabrina wouldn't harm a fly." Klaus said.

"Sorry to say mate, but your precious wife, Sabrina, is no longer the benevolent sweet little flower that she is." Gabe said.

"Because Derek's werewolves has changed her." Klaus said. "Sabrina isn't just my wife, she's also a Mikaelson. And tell your Alpha bestie, Derek Hale, that I'm coming for her."

"You can try, but Sabrina doesn't need any rescuing. She's not some damsel in distress. She's a blood addict now." Gabe tells Klaus.

"I meant what I said, Gabe. Stay away from my wife. Or I will destroy you." Klaus warned him.

"You think I'm frightened of you, Klaus." Gabe said, getting into his face, boldly. "Just like you know of the Hale werewolves, we know of the Mikaelson's and even the infamous Klaus Mikaelson. And by the way, Sabrina didn't tally-tale on you, she doesn't have the heart to betray."

Klaus and Gabe exchange annoyed looks at each other and Gabe wolf-speeded away.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

          The next morning, Sabrina is sitting at a booth table, with her arms folded on the table, looking out of the window.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Klaus slowly walks up to and slides into the booth table across from her.

"Klaus? You said to meet you here at Rousseau's. What's going on?" Sabrina asked her husband.

"There was a rave party at the Whiskey Cask Bar last night. Some of the partygoers were mauled and fed on." Klaus told her. "Derek and Cora, the HaLe werewolves were there."

"Yeah. I was with them. But I didn't know that they were gonna feed on the partygoers." Sabrina said.

"Did you?" Klaus asked, looking into her eyes.

"Even though, I tried to fight the urge to feed on blood, the double doors were locked. The rave party itself was dark. Sabrina said. "Derek or Cora must've locked it after we arrived. But eventually, I did give into my blood-thirst and I fed on one partygoer, but that was it. But if you don't believe me, you can do your vampire mind ability thing?"