Chapter Two

3RD POV

The next morning, at Slater's and Jesse's boarding house, Lana walks down the stairs with her duffle bags.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina slowly walks into the living room and looks at her Mom. "Mom?"

"I'm leaving for London." Lana tells her daughter, Sabrina.

"Right now?" Sabrina said.

"Sabrina, I gotta go, okay?" Lana said. "I'm sorry, sweetie."

"Charlotte Petrova or Derek Hale?" Sabrina asked.

"A woman named Charlotte Petrova." Lana said. "Do you still have your plane ticket for London?" She asked.

"Yeah. I do." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? I love you, you're my daughter. I will always love you. And what you and Klaus have. It's epic." Lana said.

"Yeah. You're right. What Klaus and I have. It is epic." Sabrina said, glumly.

"Sabrina? What is it, sweetheart?" Lana asked.

"I have a revolver handgun with white oak bullets. And Derek wants me to use it on Klaus." Sabrina said.

"What are you gonna do?" Lana asked.

"I'm not gonna betray my husband and my family-in-laws, Mom." Sabrina said. "But I do have another option."

"Breakup with Klaus?" Lana said.

"I'll rather breakup with Klaus than hurt him." Sabrina said. "But you're gonna video chat right?"

"Yeah, sure." Lana said.

Lana and Sabrina shares a hug and Lana walks away with her duffle bags.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus is painting on his canvas with his painting materials.

Sabrina slowly walks inside with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder. "Hi, Klaus."

Klaus glances at Sabrina. "Hi, Love. What are you doing here?"

Sabrina gently takes off her blue canvas backpack, gently sets down on the ottoman. She pulls out the revolver handgun in her hand.

Klaus looks at the silver revolver handgun in Sabrina's hand and looks at her, gently sets down his painting brush on the table.

Sabrina emptied the white oak bullets into the palm of her hand. "Take them."

Klaus slowly walks up to her and she puts the bullets in the palm of his hand. "I assume that Derek wanted you to destroy me."