Rotxo X Reader

Y/N - Your Name

N/N - Nickname

I/N - Ilu Name

<~~>

You were walking along the shore of the Metkayina Clan you were apart of the you always loved walking along the shores as the waves came in and out your feet making short lasting footprints.

You looked up seeing Aonung and Rotxo and their group of friends you had a tiny crush on Rotxo since you first came here you walked closer to see what they were doing " are you some kind of freak? " Aonung asked " he asked if you were a freak. " someone said " HEY! " you yelled Rotxo turned to you frightened " Back off! " you warned " let's go, Kiri! " you said extending your hand she took it.

" look at these hands. " One of them said grabbing Kiri hands you hissed " back off! Na'riz! " you warned " what are you gonna do? " he asked then one of Kiri brothers came " oh look. Another four finger freak! " Aonung said as Lo'ak " leave my sister and her friend alone! " he said " look at there baby tail it's so cute. " Aonung said laughing then there oldest brother Neteyam " you heard what they said leave them alone. " he said " the big brother... " one of Aonung friends said.

Aonung stopped him and put his hands up " from now on I'll like you to respect my sister and her friend! " Neteyam said then you guys started to walk away from them Lo'ak! " you heard Neteyam say you turned to the younger brother " I got this bro. " he said you turned to Lo'ak curiously of what he had planned " look. I know this hand is weird I'm a
freak! " he said " but it can do something really
cool. " he said Aonung looked at his hand curious then a few minutes later Lo'ak punched Aonung you couldn't help but laughed " It's called a punch,
b!tch! " he said " don't ever touch my sister again! " he said when he turned towards you guys he then got pounced on.

And the fight began " you guys are so stupid! " you said chuckling a little you even heard Kiri release a few giggles then Neteyam joined the fight punching a few of them you rolled you eyes Tsireya came helping pull Aonung and Lo'ak away from each other you pulled Rotxo away from Neteyam as Kiri also pulled Neteyam away from Rotxo.

Later you were on the shore looking out towards the ocean your and you heard something behind you
" what do you want Rotxo? " you asked him
" how you know it was me? " he asked " we both are the only ones that come here on the other side of the clan! " you said your head halfway turned to him
" huh... " he said " whatever you want. Go! I do not feel like talking to you right now! " You said turning back towards the ocean seeing two Ilu swim around with each other " listen. I'm sorry about earlier! " he said " I'm not the one you should be apologizing
too. " you said.

" I already apologize to Kiri. " he said you turned to him " she has forgiven me. I am just hoping you will too. " he said " come. " he said walking towards the ocean " to where? " you asked " I want to show you something! " he said calling his Ilu then on her you called for your Ilu and got on him and followed Rotxo.

After a little bit " the night is always the best time to come here. " he suddenly said he turned you " close your eyes. " he said " I'm not closing my eyes! " you said looking at him " just close them, please! " he said " how will I know where to go? " you asked he extended his hand after getting off his Ilu into the water you stared at it " what about when to look? " you asked " I'll tap on your shoulder! " he said then you sighed and took his hand closing your eyes you enter the water.

Then you felt a tap on your shoulder you opened yours eyes seeing Rotxo below you then swim in front you moving out of the way smiling you saw one of the reefs you have never seen before it glowed different colors Rotxo was right Night was the best time to be here you thought looking at the reef smiling Rotxo looked at you smiling a creature swam in between you two Rotxo had to move you chuckled he playfully rolled his eyes at you.

You touched the creature as it swam past you it glowed brightly Rotxo started to swam a different direction he turned to you as he swam follow me! He sighed turning around you waited a minute watching him confused but chuckled and then followed him quickly he stopped near a cave gently grabbing one of the Txampaysye and putting it on you to help you breathe you watched him.

And he did the same for him he then went into the cave pushing himself gently by the help of the rocks inside you followed him he stopped you we are here! He sighed looking back to you where is exactly is here? You asked him he pointed you turned seeing an Tsurak sleeping and a baby one next to her you smiled happily seeing them together I found them a few weeks ago. He sighed you turned to him I been wanting to show you for a while now. But it was hard. Trying to.... he sighed hard trying to what? You asked he stared at you.

There was just never a right time. Especially with everything that has been happening. He explained you two took off the Txampaysye once you got out of the cave you went up Rotxo watched you then he too went up you two sat on a rock " that was beautiful. "
You said " I knew you'll like it. Sorry I haven't got to show you before. " he said " it is alright we were both always busy. " you said putting your hand over his
he looked at you " does this mean I'm forgiven? " he asked you " you are forgiven Rotxo. " you said.

He smiled at you happily " thank you for showing me this place... " you said " no problem. " he replied
" N/N? " he asked you looked at him " I.... " he said
You kissed his cheek he looked at you surprised
" you like me back? " he asked " I always have. " you said smiling he kissed you and you kissed back
" does this mean what I think it means? " he asked
" yes Ma Rotxo! " you said he stared into your eyes
" We are together forever. " you said " we should head back, now... " he said you nodded you kissed his cheek one more time then called your Ilu he came and you got him and Rotxo got on his and you two head back to the clan.