Tonowari x Youngest Sully Reader

( this was a request
Ronal is the Tsahik, Tonowari is Olo'eytkan but they are not together, together!
Like they are not mated! )

Y/N - Your Name
N/N: Nick Name
Tulkun Speaking
Finger Talk
Thoughts

You are Jake and Tom Sully Younger Sister you are not their triple but just the youngest out of the three you have become a nurse while your oldest brother Tom became a Avatar Driver you two were both in the Avatar Program until he died then Jake arrived taking his brothers place you two never left each other side after that and that's why you have come to the Metkayina people along side with your older brother.

You held your niece Tuk in your arms as she slept watching Jake Talk to Tonowari you noticed him staring at you from time to time you saw Ronal and Neytiri hissing at each other Jake apologized Neytiri did not like that " do not apologize for me Jake! " Neytiri said you looked at her and turned to Jake titling your head Tonowari watched before sighing to himself turning away saying that your family would stay here only you have to learn there ways you all agreed you carried Tuk as the girl Tsireya showed you all around you were lucky to share a Marui with them you placed Tuk down as she awaken up.

You closed your but couldn't sleep so you went out but only to be meet with someone you stared at the water your feet in the shore " the water is always more beautiful at night at least.... that is my
opinion! " a voice said you gasped frightened turning seeing Tonowari he turned to you " I did not mean to startle you. " he said " and yet it happened. " you said quietly almost as a whispered " I'm sorry. What are you doing here this late? " he asked " I could not sleep? You? " he said " heard something.... thought to check it out. Could've been a nightmare though I believe. " he said " what is that you heard? " you asked curiously " a scream. That is why I went to check. Have you seen anything? " he asked.

" no. " you said turning to the ocean Tonowari stared at you " do you think that.... " you asked turning to him " no! That is not what I meant! And you know
it. " he said defending both himself and you " I was just asking to be sure. I was not accusing you. " he said you turned from him " like I said before it could have been a Nightmare. Everyone has them from time to time. " he said you nodded " I must go before the others realize I'm missing. " you said leaving he watched you looking down at the sand then at the ocean then left himself.

Next day -

You sat by a edge watching your brother failing attempts at trying to bond with a Tsurak it reminded you of the first time he tried to bond with the Pa'li you giggled at the memory someone turned to you it was Tonowari he looked up seeing you smiled happily as you watched them he smiled looking away.

you ran across the Seawalls with Jake " are we supposed to be doing this? " Jake asked you unsure
" One of the Fishermen said it was fine! " you said as you were in front of him looking at him you fell in the water by accident he stop watching you and you never came back up you swam ending up getting yourself stuck by accident you looked around then made clicking noise you saw something coming you gasped it was a Akula your eyes widen.

Then someone grabbed you and you adjusted yourself before looking to see who it was and it was Tonowari he threw his spear at the Akula swam up you breathed heavily getting onto shore he got off his Ilu chasing after you waiting to see if " you alright? " he asked " thanks to you! " you said coughing a bit of water " why were you in that part of the ocean? You were outside the Reef it not safe. Didn't the people tell you? " he asked " no they did not that one Fishermen said it was safe to run across the Seawalls. I did not know I'm sorry. " you said looking down as you hair fell Tonowari sighed.

" it is alright what matter you are safe. Now you know and are aware of how dangerous it is. "
he said he extended his hand to you and you took it
" thank you Tonowari! " you said " you should go to Ronal just to make sure you are alright. You exhaled a lot of water. There no way that can be safe. " he said you nodded you went he turned to leave.

1 day later -

You and Tonowari rode your Ilu's together until his ear went back he smiled looking towards his home
" What is it Tonowari? " you asked " Our brothers and sisters have returned, Y/N come. " he said you followed he called his Tsurak and joined the others up in the sky's to welcome their Spirit Siblings back you smiled seeing everyone come you giggled looking around.

Hello! You sighed to one of the Tulkun he looked at you hello. the Tulkun said I'm Y/N. You said I'm Olo'or he said " Olo'! Oh I see you met Y/N! " Tonowari said landing on the water with his Tsurak seeing you there yes. I have. He said " you two are Spirit Siblings? " you asked " yes, he is my Spirit Brother. " Tonowari said you smiled turning to Olo'or giggling looking down Tonowari smiled at you.

After the celebration of the Tulkun Return you sat on the edge Tonowari came up behind you " Tonowari? What are you doing here? " you asked curiously
" I came to look for you. " he said you stared at him
" why? " you asked " I want to take you somewhere. " he said " ok.... " you said " but we'll have to wait until almost eclipse. " he said you looked up at him
" huh? " you asked " that's the best time to be there. When you see it you'll understand why. " he said you only nodded you waited until eclipse.

You got on your Ilu as Tonowari came he titled his head smiling seeing you had come " it is close to eclipse come we must leave now. " he said you nodded following him after he got on his Ilu and swam off you watched him you smiled happily then followed after him quickly you arrived at a Cove you looked up it turned eclipse " looks like we arrived on time! " Tonowari said then turned to you as you were behind him " this is the Cove Of Our Ancestors! Our most scarred place! " he said you turned to him he only smiled.

You arrived beside him " this is it. This is our Spirit Tree. " he said pointing around the area of a underwater version of your people's Tree Of Souls  you smiled giggling " the best part is in side. Go see connect with them. " he said pointing down there you turned to him and did breaking the bond with your Ilu you swam down you bonded with them and it brought you to the lab you saw someone familiar you gasped.

You thought it was Jake at first because he had his back turned to you but you noticed he was standing
" Tommy? " you asked he stop " the only person who calls me that is.... " he whispered to himself turning around to you " N/N? " he asked you breathed in sadly " is it really you? " you asked he nodded " of course it's me. Why wouldn't it be? " he asked
you shook your head sacredly his death hasn't happen yet. You thought he is still alive through here. You thought then immediately hugged him after realizing he flinched a bit since he wasn't expecting this but hugged back almost immediately.

Tonowari watched seeing a smile appearing on your face he smiled you broke the bond and swam up
" thank you Tonowari. " you said " because of you I saw him again. " you said his face froze up a bit
" who? " he asked " my older brother. " you said
sitting on your Ilu " I thought Jake was your older brother? " he said.

" he is. But I had another. He was the oldest. His name was Tom Sully. He was supposed to be here. But something had happened to him and he is no longer here but he lives through the Spirit Tree, through Eywa. " you said Tonowari nodded then placed his hand on your in try to comfort you lean your head against his.

" come we should head back now. " you said
" N/N. I... " he said you turned to him waiting he closed his eyes as he breathed in  " I love you,
Tono. " you said he looked at you surprised
" I love you, too. " he said smiling " come we must head back now. " you said he nodded then followed you back.