Lo'ak x comforting Mate Reader

( this was requested )

Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name

<~~~~>

" Dad please you told me to make friends here. That is all I'm trying to do! Please try and listen to me. " Lo'ak pleaded as he looked like he was about to cry
Jake was angry at Lo'ak as always Lo'ak tries his best to pleas him nothing works he tried making friends here but he kinda made things worse " Don't try and makes friends here if all your gonna do is mess it up. I'll let it slide because it wasn't as bad. But Don't get into trouble again or your grounded. Understand? " Jake asked " yes sir may I be excused? " Lo'ak asked Jake hesitated but nodded stepping by Lo'ak ran.

He tried to find you his Mate the only one who ever really understood him he could not find you anywhere " I'm sorry to bother you but have you seen my mate Y/N? " he asked around they all said no or not since or not today.

Lo'ak looked as he was about to cry he back to a tree he called his Ikran he did think about running away time to time but he couldn't bring himself to do it he knew it would hurt his mother Neytiri as how much she has already lost and he knew it would do the same to you he flew off he landed on a small island.

You came back to the clan landing in the water you got out " Y/N your back! " Tsireya said " yeah. " you said you were a scouter you scouted the skies for the Demon Ship " Where's Lo'ak? "you asked she paused worriedly " Reya.... where is he? " you repeated
She breathed in titling her head " he flew off. I saw him go outside the reef he looked upset. " she said
" ARGH! SHIT! " you said you knew something was off you called T/N he cane you got on " WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!? " she asked frightened " TO FIND HIM! " you shouted back leaving.

Lo'ak has his knees hugged tight crying he looked up
He heard war cries he didn't dare go out to see what was happening he knew he'll screw it up as he always
does he hid his face in his knees " Lo'ak? " you asked
" GO AWAY! " he screamed you stood breathing in frightened a bit but went anyways walking towards him bending down hugging him he didn't pull away.

He turned his head into your neck hiding his face
You looked up " what happened my Lo'ak? " you asked him " I had another fight with Father I'm not grounded this time. But this one was also worse. " he said " was it with the Metkayina kids? That
incident? " you asked " yea.... " he said you were angry at Jake " Lo'ak that was not your fault. You know this..." you said pulling away he took your hand as comfort now " I know it is not. But everyone acts like it is. Y/N everyone hates me. " he said you shook head then titled it sadly then grabbed his hand gently.

" look at me my Lo'ak. " you said he slightly looked up " I See You Lo'ak. Your my mate and only you. I love you. I do not hate you. " you said looking into his eyes " I know, Y/N... but everybody else hates me. " he said you titled your head then straightened it and got up walking away " Y/N? " he asked you didn't respond you walked from the cave he got up curiously and followed you " come. I have to show you something. You must be willing though. " you said turned you called your Ilu he came you got on him Lo'ak watched you go down deep he titled his head.

Did his breathing practices and dove his Ilu came he gently grabbed the handle and followed you and you smiled happily you got off your Ilu's going in cave Lo'ak stopped confused and saw glowing from the cave he swam down to the cave he looked around not seeing the glowing anymore you put a mantle on his back he watched you as you smiled turning to face him this will help you breathe longer! You signed smiling.

How you know? He asked considering your not Metkayina Ronal showed me as she was teaching me to breathe! You explained you took his hand and swam how you find this cave? He asked a Metkayina hunter showed me. When he was teaching me how to scout here! You explained making him feel jealous a bit I do not love him Lo'ak. Remember what I told you. Besides he's too older than me. You explained.

He smiled chuckling a bit you giggled looking down you swam pulling him gently you let ago and turned to him you waved your arms little glow fish came swimming beside you he looked amazed you giggled smiling you spinned around as the cave glowed he smiled brightly you swam up to the surface he looked confused then took the mantle off gently thanking it and followed you " are you alright,
Y/N? " he asked " yes. Just I was running out of air. I'm sorry. " you apologized " don't apologize, Princess. You ran out of air. That's all. And that cave was beautiful and amazing. " he said.

You smiled giggling he smiled " yeah. It is. I come here whenever I want to be alone. Or when I am tired the cave helps me relax. " you said " how did it glow though? " he asked " if was due to movements. When I was spinning that is what triggered it. And then more of my movements made it glow. " you explained " do you feel better now my Love? " you asked " yeah. I do. Thank Y/N. " he said " do you want to go back now? We've been gone for a long while. " you said " yeah. I'm ready only if... can we come back to this cave again? " he said " yes Lo'ak. " you said you both swam back on your Ilu's he smiled at you.