Neteyam x Ikran Reader

Titled : Nothing Will Come Between Us
( This Was Not Requested )

This was inspired by both A Thousand Years James Arthur cover and Hold On by Chord Overstreet.

Warnings? - could be a bit sad? Maybe Neteyam x Aonung shipping? Angry Neteyam.
VERY LONG....

S/C - Scale Color
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nick Name
F/F - Favorite fish/food( either one you can choose )

One shot maybe in Neteyam POV this time

<~~~~>

The Sully Family got to the Ikran mountains breathing slightly " it is your turn son. " Jake said
" my son this is very dangerous. " Neytiri said behind Neteyam " once your Ikran has chosen you, you must seal the bond with the first flight. " she said Neteyam looked at all the Ikrans he nodded going In he looked around as some flew off you were sleeping then heard a noise Neteyam saw you staring at your scales it was a beautiful S/C your head titled then moved up turning seeing the Na'vi you screeched Neteyam got his rope ready a bit frightened by you.

You got up he knew you chosen him you two fought he grabbed under your neck pulling you both backwards " NETEYAM! " Mom screamed as they fell off she gasped frightened for her son Nsteyam wrapped the rope around you he yelled trying to lift you up as he tried to make the bond you threw him off he held on he got on your back then created the bond sighing laying his head on your neck exhausted he chuckled to himself you turned to him you " up, straight. " he said you listened he smiled happily looking around laughing amazed he turned to you as you flew you flapped your wings then glided.

He sighed then smiled you two landed " Neteyam! " Neytiri called Neteyam got off of you as you position yourself into a more comfortable stance " you alright? " Neytiri asked her son " yeah thanks to
Y/N. " he said turning to you, you made a low growling sound shaking your head he chuckled looking down.

A few days later -

Neteyam POV -

I was flying on Y/N looking down at the battle I knew Y/N doesn't like battles but we had to go
" Bro we have got to get down there! " Lo'ak said
" no way! " I said protectively bending over Y/N
" dad will skin us and Y/N does not like fights! " I said " fine then you two be a wuss. " he said flying off
" Lo'ak! You - argh! " I yelled I turned to Y/N she grumbled annoyed I shook my head " sorry girl. " I apologized placing my hand on her head weflew after him.

" you don't even know how to use that thing. " I said getting off of Y/N and going towards my brother she waited for me " dad taught me. " Lo'ak said then an explosion hit us it went dark for a few moments I opened my eyes seeing something I realized it was Y/N she shielded me " thanks girl. " I said weakly.

A few days later -

I flew with my parents we were training until we heard Lo'ak Y/N squawked " dad, mom! N/N knows a faster way! " I said we flew off they followed us we landed I got off of Y/N petting her dad told me to stay with them " I'm a warrior in supposed to fight. " I said he ignored Y/N nudged under my shoulder I placed my arm on her watching my parents leave I turned to Y/N I rubbed her neck slightly turning as I heard gunshots.

I ran I saw someone aiming at my mother I took out my bow killing him I smirked then was pushed out I groaned " Neteyam? " Lo'ak asked I looked up seeing then Quartich I am guessing turned to me I hissed at him angrily then Y/N flew in behind him grabbing him by the head throwing him I looked at her both shocked and terrified I nodded though impressed she squawked I chuckled petting her she shook after that has happened we had to move I got Y/N ready
" ready girl? " I asked giving her F/F petting her she ripped it up eating it making a low noise I hmph.