Sully Family x Child Reader 2

( I am guessing that this will now become a series? Because once again this is related to the other Sully Family x Metkayina child reader )

T/N - Tulkun Name

Y/N - Your Name

N/N - Nick Name

Tulkun Talking

Finger Talk

<~~~>

You swam with Neteyam and Lo'ak laughing you we're holding onto Neteyam back laughing he swam following Lo'ak you guys went up you giggled happily " EVERYBODY OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAVE RETURN!!! " you heard Tsireya shouted you gasp happily Lo'ak looked at Neteyam confused Neteyam just smiled as he saw the people jumping into the water greeting the Tulkun's.

Neteyam rode off towards them you searchedfor your Spirit sibling " There is my Spirit Sister! " you say happily seeing a female yearling Tulkun you pushed off Neteyam shoulder swimming to her
Ma Sister! You signed Hello sister. She said who is this? She asked as Neteyam broke the bond of his Ilu swimming to you two.

This is my oldest brother I have been adopted by his family. You signed happily I am happy for you. She said hello! I am Neteyam! Neteyam signed to her you turned to him hello Neteyam. I am N/N Spirit Sister. T/N. She said you giggled you swam gently pushing off her Fin onto her back laying on her and hugging her.

Neteyam smiled then followed you she swam around
Neytiri and Jake were not far Jake pointed to you and Neteyam and Neytiri looked at him then turned seeing you and Neteyam on the young Tulkun she smiled giggling Jake looked at her smiling.

You lifted your head up you were above the surface
" hey! " Neteyam shouted you turned to him curiously sitting tiredly " not cool T/N! That's disgusting! " Neteyam shouted she sprayed him again he yelped you giggled he fell off into the water you laughed " you alright there bro? " Lo'ak asked on his Ilu " haha! Very funny!!! " Neteyam shouted emerging from the water coughing.

You extended your hand he smiled and took it pulling him up you tiredly yawned " tired sis? " Neteyam asked Neytiri came over concerned
" a little. " you said rubbing your eyes " come. I'll take you home to rest. " Neytiri said coming beside the young Tulkun Neteyam picked you up handing you to Neytiri she took you to the Marui Pod she placed you in front of her you rested against her chest.

She placed you down since you were already asleep she smiled laying beside watching you protecting you.

Next day -

Lo'ak and Kiri went to the water " where are you going? " you asked curiously coming out of the marui pod " we are going exploring. " Lo'ak said " can I come? " you asked " come on but your staying with me! " Lo'ak said you nodded going to him holding his hand " why is she staying with you? " Kiri asked
" you always get in more trouble. " Kiri said
" but I am older here. Its only right. " he said Kiri scoff you giggled.

You went on Lo'ak Ilu with him you held onto Lo'ak he looked back you smiling you looked at him also smiling Kiri rolled her eyes obviously annoyed she pointed inside a reef Lo'ak saw it and went down their you touched the reef pulling yourself gently around Lo'ak and Kiri watched you they looked at each other smilingly Lo'ak looked back at you titling his head he looked up his smiled faded his face turned scared and shocked he pointed.

Kiri followed his hand seeing a RDA underwater ship she gasp then looked down at you who hasn't noticed it yet because you still pulling yourself around the reef Lo'ak quickly went to you and grabbed you pulling you onto him calling his Ilu Kiri called hers and they left split up! Lo'ak signed to Kiri she nodded going right you two went left.

Your grip loosen because of the seaweed he didn't noticed but you fell off spinning around you looked around frightened you went up in one of the plants for air and to hide you rested on the plant breathing heavily scared you were pulled down screaming.

Lo'ak noticed it was too quiet he turned seeing your disappearance his face turned shocked he went to the surface seeing Kiri searching for you both she turned sighing in relief seeing Lo'ak she noticed our weren't there " where is Y/N? "she asked going towards Lo'ak he shook his head worriedly
" call it in! " Kiri said " DAD! DAD! " he said
" Lo'ak what is it? Where are you? " Jake asked
" we went exploring. " Lo'ak said " who's we? " Jake asked " me and Kiri. And... " he said " AND?!? " Jake asked shouting " Y/N! " Lo'ak said Neytiri looked at Jake worried Jake looked at her.

" Y/N. She is missing she was with me but we were trying to escape and she was just gone! " Lo'ak explained " Escape from what Loak?!! " Neytiri asked him " RDA soldiers... " Lo'ak said " come back now! Me and Neytiri will search for Y/N you just get back here! " Jake ordered " yes sir. " Lo'ak said shamefully.

Jake got on his Tsurak and Neytiri got on her Ikran Seze she flew above while he searched below
" dad! " Kiri shouted he turned not seeing Lo'ak with her " you ok Kiri? where's Lo'ak? " Jake asked she nodded " I don't know. " she said " hello Jakesully. " he heard through his comm Neytiri was listening through hers too Jake ears went back angrily Neytiri placed a hand over her heart frightened breathing heavily.

" I have your Ocean daughter and Real Son. " the man said " Quartich! You Demon! " Neytiri scolded
" your there too Mrs Sully? Of course you are you wouldn't want anything to happen to your fake daughter and biological son do you? " Quartich said she hissed angrily turning to Jake he looked at her worriedly " what do you want? " Jake asked him
" I want revenge you want your child and his friend back. I will give you a choice come tonight alone. I will release your child. If you don't well you won't see him again. " he said Jake hissed at him.

Later -

" you cannot do this Ma Jake it is a trap we don't even know if he actually had them! " Neytiri said
" and what if they do Neytiri? We can't risk Lo'ak life. And we cannot risk Y/N's life. " he said " you can't go alone!!! " she shouted " I won't be alone I'll have you. You will be in the shadows. Helping me. " he said she looked at him scared.

But nodded bravely she weren't on Seze " come sister! " Neytiri told her she flew Jake looked at his Tsurak " I need you brother. " he said petting him he went he snuck onto the ship his ear twisted as he heard someone behind he aimed his spear turning around " Dad! Dad! Relax. Relax it's me! It's me! " Lo'ak whispered shouted " you ok? " Jake asked him he nodded " yeah. I'm fine. I managed to escape. " he said.

" where's your sister? " Jake asked " I don't know. " he said then they heard whimpers " Dad! " You shouted they turned seeing Quartich holding you
" sister! " Lo'ak shouted " Ma Jake what is happening? " Neytiri asked " let her go! She has nothing to do with this! " Jake shouted " tie
yourself! " Quartich said " or I will not hesitate to kill her. " he said.

Neytiri shouted as she aimed at him her arrow piercing through him Lo'ak went to grab you pulling you into his arms you cried Neytiri jumped down doing a roll she pierced yet another arrow through Quartich she hissed at him bending in front of you and Lo'ak protectively you four went back " are you alright? " Neytiri asked both of you and you jumped to her into her arms she pulled you too her sighing in relief hugging you back.

( I was going to add Spider in here but I couldn't find a perfect place for him to show up )

( also anyone have any request ideas? )