Yandere Ronal x Reader X Yandere Neytiri

Na'vi
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
Finger Talk

This was hard to make because I couldn't get ideas some did request this though I just haven't got any ideas so this is the best I came up with because I did really wanna write it...

Also you can listen to the song as you read this if you want you don't have to I just thought it'll go with the story considering this is a Yandere One Shot...?

<~~~~>

Ronal was the Tsahik of your clan you were a family friend of Tonowari the Olo'eyktan him and Ronal were not together but watch over the people as friends Ronal did have children named Tsireya and Aonung and when they were younger you offered to watched them Tsireya was sweet while Aonung was the mean one but you managed to handle him.

" are you alright, N/N? " Tonowari asked behind you  " I am fine. " you said turning to him you heard the horn your ears went back looking at Tonowari worried you both saw everybody gathering around an area he called his Tsurak as you called your Ilu you both enter the scene Tonowari going you pet your Ilu as you looked around seeing Forest People you gasped you looked at them you saw Aonung and his best friend Rotxo come making fun of their tails.

You rolled your eyes that boy always caused trouble you stayed on your Ilu you saw the forest woman stare at you, then Tsireya came in telling Rotxo and Aonung to stop making fun of their tails turning to the forest People you saw the Younger boy stare at her " hey. " he said she giggled looking down you smirked then Ronal came you turned to her.

As the forest people the man greeted her then the woman followed his lead they talked about Uturu you turned to them Uturu? You thought curiously Tonowari and Ronal looked at each other then Tonowari agreed for them to stay that Tsireya and Aonung would teach their children and that you would teach Neytiri and he would teach JakeSully.

Neytiri looked at you " we will start tomorrow. " you told her she nodded " I'm always in the water near the Seawalls. " you said she nodded again Ronal looked at Neytiri then you.

Next day -

" this is an Ilu. " you said you then looked at her
" gentle creatures our main ride. " you said " make bond with him. " you said " good, Na'raw. " you said to the Ilu " Na'raw is his name. Feel his heartbeat you also may tell him what to do. " you said looking up at her " go. " she said then it took off you smiled as she managed to stay on you giggled.

" The way of water has no beginning nor end.... " you started

as you both swim on your Ilu's Ronal watching from afar you " we will continue tomorrow. " you said she nodded you went inside " is everything alright Ronal? " you asked her " everything is alright. " she said you looked at her worried.

" breathe in breathe out. " you said teaching both Neytiri and Jake this time as Ronal was with you this time too watching " think of something. To help with it. " you said " you two must focus on your breathing. " Ronal said " Tiri. Your heart beat is fast. Think of something a memory your favorite memory to help calm yourself. " you said Neytiri closed her eyes you smiled as she did it.

" it is seems I'm not needed here. " Ronal said you turned to her seeing her leave " is everything ok? " Neytiri asked " umm. Be back. Tonowari help
them? " you asked he nodded

" Ronal? " you asked following after her " I told you I am fine. " she said " you don't seem fine. " you said she turned to you Slightly you saw something in her eyes then she left it worried you.

" Our hearts beat in the womb of the world. The sea is your home, " you said

You were on your Ilu sadly " you ok? " Tonowari asked you " yea. " you lied " how is Ronal? " he asked you turned to him scared " something is wrong with her. " you said " you should talk to her. " he suggested " I have tried. But she pushes away quickly. " you said looking up at him " I will try for you. " he said you nodded.

Next Day:

" this is The Cove Of Our Ancestors! " you said as your Ilu swam in " our most scarred place! " one of your hunter friends said Neytiri turned to him he looked at her smiling " Night is Best time of day to be here. " he said happily chuckling as he adjusted himself on his Ilu you giggled at him looking down Neytiri looked at you as Jake looked around smiling at the place on his Tsurak " this is it. " you said he turned to you curiously " This is the Spirit Tree. " your friend said you looked at him.

" go in. See what happens. " you said smiling they went it " you think they'll like it? " your friend asked
" of course the will. " you said " what is happening? " he asked you turned gasped going under what has happen? You asked It is Jake! Neytiri said you helped her bring him up " what has happened? " your friend asked you created bond with your Ilu getting Jake up " What happened down their? "
Your friend asked.

You three went back told him to the healers you crouched down seeing Jake body seeing marks your ears went back " their. " you told the healer she looked at you confused then tend to the wound you turned to Neytiri who was watching the scene you looked at Jake body then got up walking to her
" what happened? " You asked walking away from the tent " don't know he had Seizure. " she said
" their were marks on his stomach side. No seizure. " you said she turned to you.

She left you breathed in going " you alright? " your best( from the Spirit Tree ) asked you " yeah where is Ronal? " you asked " don't know. Kya'ina saw her near the Seawalls earlier. " He said shrugging " do you noticed anything off about Ronal? " you asked
" no. Why? " he asked " nothing. " you said leaving he watched you worried.

Next day:

You woke up scared looking around you ran out with your Spear you found Ronal and Neytiri " what are you doing? " you asked " N/N! " Neytiri said seeing your Spear " did you kill someone? " You asked
" no. Why? - " Neytiri asked as Ronal looked at her curiously " you almost killed Jake. " you said " and... he is your mate. " you said " I did not almost kill
him. " Neytiri said " the marks they were from you. Dagger. I saw you with it as we enter. " you said.

" N/N. I- " she said " go. Your mate needs you. Do not kill anyone. And especially not for me when I am not even yours. " you said she looked at you shocked then left " and you... " you said to Ronal as she got up turning to you " did you kill anyone? " you asked a little frightened to hear the answer " no. Y/N.... I would not kill my people. " she said " your hands says other wise... " you said seeing her hands bloody " who's blood was spill? " you asked.

" hunter. " she said " why and is he dead? " you asked
" he laid eyes on you kept staring. And majorly injured. But not fully dead. " she said " was Kiako? " you asked she nodded you could care less for him he was a sorta a popular guy ladies man " did he know it was you? Are you safe? " you asked as you walked towards her " he did not see me. And I'm safe. " she said " good. Just don't kill anyone. If you are at least let it be Kiako or let me know first? " you asked she looked at you surprised but smiled nodding.

" before your birth and after your death. The sea gives and the sea takes. " you said.

( I don't really know how I feel about this one...?
I had no ideas for it but really wanted to write it so this was what I wrote. Also never planned for it to get this long. But.... eh it's fine. It's Neytiri and Ronal )

Umm Bye( Till The Next One )