Aonung X Sully Reader

Note - you are adopted into the Sully Family you are the older than Tuk but younger than Kiri

Y/N = Your Name

N/N = Nick Name

<~~->

You were apart of the Sully family you had to flee your home because of the Sky People returning you traveled to the Metkayina Clan you saw a boy come up along with his fried the boy stared at you and his friend made fun of your guys tail you looked at Lo'ak he stared at someone you turned seeing a beautiful girl she came beside the two " Rotxo! " she said slapping his hand away Rotxo looked at her then back to your family. 

" they have demon blood!!! " The Tsahìk said holding your older brother hand up he looked down " look, look! Five fingers! " Jake said you held onto Lo'ak arm he turned to you " I was born of the Sky People. I am Na'vi now. You can adapt... " he said to The Tsahìk she looked at him.

" ok? We'll adapt. " he said " my husband was Toruk Makto. He led our clan to great victory... " Neytiri said proudly I stared at the boy " this is what you call victory? Hiding amongst strangers? It has seen that Eywa has turned her back on you " chosen one " " The Tsahìk said Neytiri and The Tsahìk hissed at each other " I apologize for my mate... " Jake said " do not apologize for me Jake. " Neytiri said " it's been a long flight.... she is tired. " Jake said " all Na'vi know the story all Na'vi know the story... the Metkayina are not at war.... " the Olo'eytkan said.

" I am done with war.... " Jake said holding Tuk and she lead into his chest " I just wanna keep my family safe... " he said " a Uturu has been asked... " Neytiri said " Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters. They do not know the sea so they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless. " the Olo'eytkan said you smiled up at him " what do we say? " Jake asked " thank you! " you said to The Tsahìk and Olo'eytkan looked at you " thank you! " Your siblings said you even heard Kiri mumble a thank you.

" come I'll show you our village! " the girl said you followed her your family right behind you two
" come on Tuk! " Lo'ak said behind you " this is your new home! " the girl said you went in sitting your stuff down " yeah! This could work! " Jake said you heard a loud bang you up seeing a annoyed Neytiri staring at Jake angry and not amused by him.

You looked down started unpacking after Jake talk you went to bed and went next morning you two brothers jumped in the water as splashing you and Kiri " hey! " she said you laughed jumping in after your brothers you swam with the others next to the boy he turned towards and towards sister then back realizing you weren't there Where did she go? He signed to them the girl looked up seeing you guys up at the surface what's wrong with them? Rotxo asked
They are slow. The boy said stop! They are learning! She said the boy rolled his eyes she went up.

" is everything alright? " she asked " your too fast! " you said " wait for us! " Tuk said agreeing with you
" it's alright just breath! " she said the boy came up next to you and you backed away frightened " you aren't not good divers! Maybe swinging in trees but... " he said the slapped him he turned to her you giggled he turned to you glaring almost you became quiet " where is Kiri? " Rotxo asked " who? " the boy asked " Kiri? " Rotxo said " she was exploring the reefs. " you said " should we get her? " you asked.

" no it is alright. So long as she's safe! " Neteyam said looking at you " come we have to show you something! " the girl said a few moments later the boy clicked his tongue making noises calling for something Creatures came.

" these are Ilu's want to live here? " he asked all of you " you have to ride! " he said " Aonung can you teach Y/N? " the girl asked behind him
" why me? " he asked turning to her " we are splitting into two groups but Y/N is alone she needs somebody to teach and help her. " she explained he stared up at you gesturing to follow " come! " he said walking you followed swimming you stop " this is an Ilu. She is female! You will bond with her! " he said looking at you " Sìltsan, Girl. " he told the Ilu " create the bond. " he told you.

You got on and grabbed your braid gently and created the bond causing the Ilu to freak out
" Sìltsan girl... Sìltsan! " he told her he looked at you taking your hand you looked down quickly " tie these tightly! Like this! " he said showing you you stared at him blushing a bit at his sudden touch he looked up
seeing your blush you hid it " for now tell her where to go! " he said releasing your hand " forward! " you said she went Aonung friends laughed Aonung looked at them they looked at him becoming quiet.

He turned to you and you fell off he chuckled going after your Ilu bringing her back " maybe they should stick to being in trees! " one of his friends said laughing a bit Aonung glared at them you swam up out of the water " huh? What? " you asked confused
" maybe you should stick to being in the trees! " the guy repeated looking at snickering a bit " I mean clearly your not cut out for this water training. Can't even bond with an Ilu properly! " he said you looked down.

" leave her alone, Ta'ku. Might I remind you it took you longer to tame an Ilu yourself? " Aonung said coming behind you and you turned to him giggling a bit Ta'ku glared at you " think this Forest Girl might be changing you bit Aonung? " he asked you looked at him " I am still me. But go I don't want to see you near her again! " he warned him and Ta'ku glared at both of you and left " you did not have to do that Aonung. " you said " it is fine. He wasn't really my friend anyways. Well at least not a good and true friend. " he said petting your Ilu.

" thank you though. For doing it. " you said " no problem. Ta'ku or any one gives you trouble again just come to me I'll protect you. " he said you nodded smiling at him he smiled at you " come let's try again. This time try to tie it tighter! " he said moving towards the side you got on your Ilu again nodding.