Eytukan x Reader part 1 -

Warnings/Note - OC's Added in this one

Eytukan will be younger in this and he is not the leader yet by the way.... his father still is. Eytukan will be around 17 and you will be around 15.

Na'vi - Hello!
Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name

<~~~>

You put your mask thing on and placed your hand on the window looking outside seeing the forest you smiled you were an avatar that was part of different avatar program and were recruited to the other Avatar base your captain order everyone to come you came quickly in front of him.

He explained everything and you ran to the base you walked around exploring the base " hey! " someone yelled you turned " your Y/N L/N right? " he asked
" yes. " you said looking at him " nice to finally meet you I heard good things about you. I'm Liam Westward! " he said " I'm the main pilot of the mission. " he said as we turned a corner " and this is my Helicopter! " he said fixing something on it
" and that's my Copilot Neresa Ziamon. " He said
" hey! Y/N! " Neresa " Neresa Mind shoeing Y/N around the base and take her to her avatar? " He asked she nodded " come I'll show you around she said you followed her.

Timeskip -

" And this is the link room where you like with your Avatar! " she said you saw the lab across the hall you went there hearing her talk about something you completely ignored her going to the lab room seeing the Avatars you saw one and you jumped on her Capsule place your hand over her heart you smiled
" well no need to pretend to act like a Na'vi you got this down girl. " she said coming in you lifted your head jumping down " sorry... " you said " don't be. " she said.

" your excited I get it. I remember the first time I saw my avatar. " she said chuckling a bit " you'll get to link with yours now. " she said " really? " you asked she nodded you went to the link room " your in this one. See ya in four! " she said getting in her's you got in closing the link Capsule and closed your eyes letting your mind go blank.

You woke up " Y/N? " someone asked you open your eyes seeing a flashlight in them you blinked " reflexes are good! Wiggling your toes! That's good too! " a woman said " you can sit up if you want! That's totally fine! " someone said you sat up looking at yourself you laughed seeing your now blue skin
" this is amazing! " you said " and she speaks Na'vi too! That's great! " a guy said looking at you turning to a girl " we just gonna run some test now.
Alright? " she asked you nodded.

Timeskip -

You were allowed to walk outside now you went seeing green everywhere you saw some of the Avatars playing around with each other you saw two even playing soccer together " Hey Y/N! " someone yelled you turned seeing " Neresa! " you said excitedly she chuckled " who you expect, L/N? " she asked.

You went to the shed to sleep hearing Neresa talk to the humans she close the door " don't mess with that! " she said you let go of your braid immediately
" it's cool though... " you said " I have no idea what you just said. " she said you giggled " were going out there tomorrow be ready. And don't get lost out their it's dangerous! " she said you nodded laying down.

" that was amazing! " you said coming out of your link " never gets old. Does it? " Neresa asked
" never... " a guy agreed " come I'll show you too your room. " she said you followed her you both got to share a room together you were happy you fell asleep.

Next day -

You were in the helicopter flying over Pandora you giggled smiling " you should see your face right now, Warrior! " Lincoln said snickering you guys land you jumped down looking around " stay close. " Neresa said " maybe we should let Mrs L/N do the talking she the one who speaks and understands the Na'vi the most out of any of us. " Lincoln said coming out with his mask on looking at you.

" yeah. They might trust her more too. " Neresa said agreeing " anyone know how to get their? " a guy asked in his human form Lincoln and Neresa went to him looking at the map you looked at them " we are here. " Lincoln said " the village is far. I know
that... " Neresa continued you walked off exploring looking around.

Up in the trees a boy your age watched up curiously he jumped up quietly as you walked below him he titled his head as his ear twisted you spend around while exploring he ran off silently.

" hold on... hold on... " Neresa said they became quiet " where's Y/N? " she asked looking at them.

you walked through the forest " Neresa? " you asked realizing your were lost you heard noises it was around night time now you turned it sounded like yipping your ear twist frightened you saw Na'vi people come aiming their bow at you and you held up your hands surrending a woman walked around you curiously and crouched " who are you? " she asked not expecting a answer " I'm Y/N! " you replied.

She looked at you shocked " I am Tsaka... the Tsahik of the clan. Why are you here? Young one.... " Tsaka asked standing up to face you
" I am here to learn. Me and my friends came to find your village hoping to learn from
you!  " you said you saw someone hanging from the branches a boy around your age.

You turned from him back to Tsaka " you wish to learn our ways? " she asked you nodded " we came to help you and your people... if you wish it! " you said " we are not like the other humans you've seen. We came here to protect your land and people.... " you explained she turned towards the hunters they waited for her answer " come I'll take you to the village. Everyone here continue on with your hunting. " she said.

She took you on her Pa'li to the village.

This will have to be in two parts.... I'm not sure when the second part will come.... Also I have no idea who Eytukan parents are so I just made up names for them using Na'vi words and combining Na'vi words so...... yeah.....